• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think you're mixing up two separate posts.

Game as Greece in 1915, although it's a little boring that nearly no country changed to fascist, Communist etc, it turned out good. And as you can see nearly all countries hold the same provinces as they did at the beginning of tha game. With the exception of Italy (which was formed at late '90s) and some provinces that Spain and Russia lost to France and Austria-Hungary respectively.
As for Greece, I'm a colonial superpower (ranking 5) with lands at Tunisia, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Afganistan-India and half of Japan (latest and hardest achievment) , although I can't (for the moment maybe) conquer the Ottoman Empire, beacuse they are allied to Austria-Hungary and unfortunately I can't beat them.
15wykgi.jpg

Game as Greece in 1915, although it's a little boring that nearly no country changed to fascist, Communist etc, it turned out good. And as you can see nearly all countries hold the same provinces as they did at the beginning of tha game. With the exception of Italy (which was formed at late '90s) and some provinces that Spain and Russia lost to France and Austria-Hungary respectively.
As for Greece, I'm a colonial superpower (ranking 5) with lands at Tunisia, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Afganistan-India and half of Japan (latest and hardest achievment) , although I can't (for the moment maybe) conquer the Ottoman Empire, beacuse they are allied to Austria-Hungary and unfortunately I can't beat them.

I don't know how you're doing it man, I started a game as Greece and gave up around 1870s. I had Tunis, Tripoli, and the part of Egypt that has the Suez Canal (Duyamat?). My economy was cooperating with me, but then a couple of years after invading Egypt, it just all went bad. My stockpile charges shot to the roof. Even after cancelling the subsidies on the sad sack of **** that are my factories, I still can't afford jack. So my armies have no organization whatsoever and my expansion plan grinds to a complete halt.

Then France spheres me, builds the Suez Canal and fully takes control of that province. Quit the game right after that.

I forgot to mention this was the best game I had with Greece :p
I had numerous of failed attempts in the past. But in this game I just conquered all unprotected (by Great Powers) African-Asian Nations step by step and it seemed to work. I had a boost on the ecomonomy also. Especially after conquering Vietnam.
So forming the Byzantine Empire is plausible but really difficult

Currently playing as the Soviet Union, which is going extremely well.

After turning communist my country was in quite a state, I had zero industry, low prestige and my military wasn't exactly up to standards. However I was clinging onto the 5th Great power spot, The USA and the Ottoman Empire were below (I can't remember the other one, Prussia maybe?) Anyway, I allied with the USA and a few other minor countries and set to work. Firstly, while Austria was at war with Denmark I went to war with them too and easily won Greenland and Iceland without too much trouble. I began influenecing as many countries as possible and tried to stop the German empire/North German Federation forming (I failed at that, they formed around 1842) It was about that time I decided I would conquer the world, or at least fill it with communits.

Annexed Khiva, Bukkhara, Afghanistan, Koland and a big chunk of Persia. In between all this I was expanding, building ships, improving my industry and I kept switching between the number one and two spot of Great Powers. Throughout this Britain was desprate to contain me, but ever time I managed to beat them back. It was all good, but there was a problem. You see, the problem was a simple one: China. It felt annoying, the way it just sat there, mocking me...the damn country wasn't even communist... China knew I was gunning for them and set up an alliance with Japan and placed troops along its borders.

Reguardless of it, in 1877 I declared war, and what a war. I lost very few battles and won alot more, the chinese couldn' seem to beat me you see, even the Japanese (who, might I add, are excellent fighters) It was excellent. At one point I saw an army of 7000 Soviet soldiers beat and army of 114,000 Chinese soldiers, That doesn't happen often! Suffice to say, I won the war and won four regions from China. It was all good.

By this time my sphere of influence had grown to add Zulu, but of course they didn't like that, So I annexed them then released them as a communist nation, which was very good fun (i'm currently about to do that to Korea) so yeah, thats pretty much whats happened so far, But I did just have a massive rebellion, and another, and probably another...

P.S. Egypt was screwed from the very start, the poor guys have a revolution putting a dictator in charge, then the unlucky folks were invaded by the Ottoman empire, portragual, two Scillies, Belgium, France...the list goes on. Only a tiny bit of Egypt remains, I think of that as 'Free Egypt'.

V2_MAP_RUS_188943_3.jpg

Some numbers:

Population: 33.39 Million
Prestige: 1314
Industry: 2625
Military Score: 1679
Sphere of Influence: Lucca, Greece, Papal States, Moldovia, Wallicha
Other Great Powers: Spain, Ottoman Empire, USA, France, UK, Austria, North German Federation (not in that order)

P.S. Egypt was screwed from the very start, the poor guys have a revolution putting a dictator in charge, then the unlucky folks were invaded by the Ottoman empire, portragual, two Scillies, Belgium, France...the list goes on. Only a tiny bit of Egypt remains, I think of that as 'Free Egypt'.

Two Scillies? Portragual?

What have you been smoking, Doc_Of_Scouatlonde?

Bad spelling, misspelt. Same sorta thing.

Anyway I tried to turn communist by passing reforms, urging rebels...but no...they all wanted to stay with the monarch. So because I had no clue what I was doing I had to use event 60000, so you could say its a 99% legit game...

:glare:

Here is my little empire.
I've modified the game a bit to "split" Russian Empire and make Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine (and some Asian countries) independent already in 1836.

So here are the first years of my reign over Latvia (or as I have renamed it - Latvian Reich)

v2game%202012-03-13%2021-24-29-09.png

19.10.1836. Estonia Annexed
v2game%202012-03-13%2021-37-53-33.png

22.06.1837. Lithuania Annexed
v2game%202012-03-13%2021-46-31-69.png

23.04.1839. Poland Annexed
v2game%202012-03-13%2022-12-58-36.png

3 countries annexed fully by 1839? I've also created that Poland, it has several small regions, no way you didn't go over BB to get everything needed in that war.

This may sound stupid but ...

What exactly is the "BB limit"?

So in other words I would say - no I haven't done nothing to it, since I don't know how to do it.

Last edited: