• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here we go with the Mighty German Empire!
n88WR.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I forced Russia to free it, not just Northern and Southern Finland, but Karelia too, so Finland got whole Karelia just because they had a tiny province in real life. By the way, there are more Ucranian people living there than Finnish.

This is my Dominion of Canada. I got Independence from the Brits on July 1, 1840 and have been working my way up since then. My Population exploded in the first 15 years, rivaling that of the United States. There was a massive influx of capitalists which bumped up my industry rank enormously from one of the weakest to the 9th strongest in the world. I seized Alaska from Russian in 1857 during the Crimean War Between Russia and Britain, France and the Ottomans. I reached secondary power status in 1862, right when the American Civil War Started. In the Confederate - Canadian Border wars of 1863-1867, I managed to occupy Montana and Idaho, but the war was resolved in a status quo ante bellum treaty, and they were returned to the CSA. Since then I have worked my way up from rank 16 to 12, and have crushed several Rebellions at the hands of the Quebec Patriotes and the Anarcho Liberal Party. And recently, tensions are flaring between the Metis and the Government over land and culture rights, bringing about the possibility of a great rebellion in the Northwest...
Vbp4S.jpg

Here we go with the Mighty German Empire!
n88WR.jpg

I'm curious, how is your Germany that size and not #1? You got 2/2/3 going on for world scores. Even in its normal borders my German Empire is usually #1 without much work. Only time I ever actually went on a bit of what I consider a rampage and had borders like that, I was years ahead of everyone else in terms of score.
It is an awesome looking Germany though, and the Balkans looks pretty good too.

I'm curious, how is your Germany that size and not #1? You got 2/2/3 going on for world scores. Even in its normal borders my German Empire is usually #1 without much work. Only time I ever actually went on a bit of what I consider a rampage and had borders like that, I was years ahead of everyone else in terms of score.
It is an awesome looking Germany though, and the Balkans looks pretty good too.

The UK is trolling him. It's simply impossible to resist a sexy British accent. They always get #1.

I was first a lot of time, but I didn't care so much about the score. I had almost no navy, so both France and United Kingdom were ahead of me in military score. For the prestige and industry I don't know how the hell the UK had so much prestige, and I didn't colonize much Africa and they were turning their colonies into states and building factories there. I recovered the #1 Later, when I builded a strong navy, but I didn't finished the game because it was boring and I bought AHD.

The balkans was freed by me, I was considering dismantling the Ottoman Empire, but Greece will never become Great Power so will never get its* cores in Anatolia

Off-Topic: Is it said 'it's cores', 'her cores' or 'his cores'?

Last edited: