• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah, you're Catholic... though I suppose it makes sense as Bohemia. I had to convert to Protestant in my game in order to become Emperor in the first place, so lost the aid of cardinals.

1.)I am still orthodox, ive convert almost all of my african holding but middle swahili.
2.) I hope they fix the crazy colonizers, its no big deal but its sorta ahistorical
3.) thanks I try haha
4.)Yes it is malaya, they formed by malacca then collasped into what you see now.

Heres a qeustion for you and any other east african players. When you played did you get constantly attaked by the japanese? Every 5 years the japanese declare war on me, even though i have better tech and military power. It really pissed me off more then the rebels did, because I don't have the navy or reason to invade japan back

1.)I am still orthodox, ive convert almost all of my african holding but middle swahili.
2.) I hope they fix the crazy colonizers, its no big deal but its sorta ahistorical
3.) thanks I try haha
4.)Yes it is malaya, they formed by malacca then collasped into what you see now.

Heres a qeustion for you and any other east african players. When you played did you get constantly attaked by the japanese? Every 5 years the japanese declare war on me, even though i have better tech and military power. It really pissed me off more then the rebels did, because I don't have the navy or reason to invade japan back

last time I played as Ethiopia was in HTTT. I don't recall ever getting attacked by the Japanese though.

i want Serb empires or atleast some Neapolitan :/

Challenge... accepted!

serbia1500.jpg

Albania and Epirus are both my vassals.

Seems like you focused more on Greekia than Serbland though :p

Who's that in Britannia?

Nah, I just snatched 5 provinces away from the Ottomans / Bulgarian Revolters in the last few years. Owned all five Serb provinces before I even revoked being the Ottoman's vassal. =P Went west first after I feed myself to conquer Croatia.

serbiapartiots.jpg

serbiacroatiaconquest.jpg

That's Wales in the south of Britannia, Prussia invading Scotland.

It's Wales... they're doing an impressive job. Tho I don't think they can form Great Britain.

Ryazanian Novgorod is awesome though!

They are, you either have to be english, scottish, american or welsh cultured.

Thought id join the challenge.

My Serbian kingdom (trying to reclaim Dushan's empire and then grab some more :D ):

Wallachia and Bosnia are my vassals.

Its only 1457, so still got plenty of time for whatever i decide to do. Maybe start a colonial empire xD

P.S. its a mod, i know, but still xD Oh and yeah, can anyone suggest a proper color for Croatia?

Alright, so here is my first(and only, so far) Hindustan game:

EU3_3.jpg

Looks amazing, right? It is, but there is just one little problem....

EU3_2.jpg

Oh how these rebels will plague me.

Anyways, here's some more general stuff about my game:

Culture:

EU3_5.jpg

Religion:

EU3_6.jpg

Core/Uncored diplo view:

EU3_7.jpg

Pie charts:

EU3_8.jpg

Advisors/ruler:

EU3_9-1.jpg

Economy:

EU3_10-1.jpg

Military:

EU3_11-1.jpg

Ideas/sliders:

EU3_12-1.jpg

Prestige:

EU3_13-1.jpg

Mission:

EU3_14-1.jpg

Not going to ever be able to do that one XD

World map:

EU3_MAP_HIN_1559330_2.jpg

Map of me+vassals:

EU3_MAP_HIN_1559330_3-1-1.jpg

Should be an interesting game, to say the least. BTW, I have the largest income by far, with about 3k last time I checked, with Burgundy in a distant second with 1100. I have also fully westernized+modernized army with max stab, so no nightmarish westernization with something like this, I'll just have to beware comet events even more :p

One last thing: I can just imagine how large the bricks that the Euro's crapped out were when they saw that inheritance message :rofl:

EDIT: I have a question. Since I have pretty much done just about everything I can with this game, except for, of course, the eventual conquering and hindu-ising of Europe, what should I take on as my next challenge? I took on this playing as Vijayanagar since playing Euros/Otto's were getting maybe a little TOO easy :p. Should I perhaps up the difficulty to hard and try a Euro country again(playing on normal. Its the most fair cause I can't exploit the VH AI for cash and we are on even ground in all regards, with only lucky AI's getting bonuses), or something else?

Last edited:
111755702-4.jpg

111755698-4.jpg

No, I did not cheat the money. I have demanded max war score in every war I could since the beginning of the game, often gaining 2-3k per war from countries like lithuania, poland, persia, and many other mega blobs that no longer exist in a worthwhile form. Throw in the massive number of CoTs I control and you have a recipe for gold to rival King Midas. I earn -135d a month and +3000 at the end of each year with 0 inflation.

Last edited: