• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Abandoning doctrines doesn't work as a liberated nation.

Any Ideas Please!

lastmantodie said:
i installed mod34, at the end of the instalation it gives the option for the no time limit patch, the no time limit thing wont install. the game wouldnt run. so iremoved it and reinstalled it without no time limit part. when trying to run game it says it cant find hoi2.exe so i try uninstall all HOI from computer reinstall all way to ARM 1.2 it works fine. I then install mod but still no time limit bit wont install, so try the seperate link for it. It says "Version not compatible" When i try to run MOD34 it still says it cant find hoi2.exe
:confused:

?

i tried again complete clean install upto Arma 1.2, mod 34 installs but no time limti patch says its incompatible, try to run mod34, it just comes up with "missing shortcut cannot find hoi2.exe."

Any ideas anyone?
??????????????????

Last edited:
Just started my first US game on MOD34 and I only have ONE single airwing commander, I'm in 1936 now, when do I get some more of them? I need like 10 of them by 1940.

I'm on my first game as Germany in your mod. I'm having a great time. I love the HOI1 style tech three. If only there could be more tech team slots...

Great work! :)

If I can give a piece of constructive criticism, you might take another look at the language in the English version. ;)

Finally!

After several failed attempts to install the game i discovered that a virus had bypassed my security. Fixed it now. run the game no problems, just one question though.

Is the date meant to jump from the 1 oct 1934 to 1 jan 1935?

You haven't applied the no-time limit patch. :)

Sjukov said:
First, thanks for the update!

But one thing, could the different campaigns be explained?
Like what is the difference between 1934 and 1934 light?
i justed visited the forum to ask exactly the same question :) what are the differences between all those campaigns??

gökhan said:
I am getting an odd event, in which my industrial capacity is reduced? is there a problem?
What country? What year? What event?

gökhan said:
turkey, feb 1935, industrial planning, instead of building factories they are deleted.

I found it's id 101999
This represents the IC devoted to increased economic growth. Look at the events below that one. They increase IC by a lot more than was originally taken away.

telesien said:
i justed visited the forum to ask exactly the same question :) what are the differences between all those campaigns??
This is one of the questions the readme should answer, but doesn't.

I think that the only differences are that the light version lacks the following types of events:
- Those that give you happiness and resource bonuses when conquering regions and dissent and resource penalties when losing them.
- dissent-reducing festivals (for most nations, -2 to dissent once or twice a year)
- random events for some nations that give various bonuses (usually) and penalties (sometimes). Some of these events depend on gov't sliders.
- Some of the events that allow you (optionally) to peek into the strategic planning of your AI-controlled allies.

Last edited:
What's the difference between these four scenarios?

I don't know which I should try if I want to start a new game with the most realistic and historically correct choice:

1934 (Is this the main scenario?)
1934 Light (What does light mean?)
The Final War (This one also starts in '34..is it the main scenario or what is it?)

The final war is a scenario where it is USSR + Aliens against the world,1934 is the biggest main campaign,I don't really know what is in Light,but I guess from the word "light" it has less events.1938 is similar to the vanilla 1938 campaign.

Two things:

1) Should Spain really have that much resources?

2) When loading a saved game, there seems to be a problem with a country named "Standard". The people there rebels, and then are annexed. This happens quite often and are a bit annoying.

it's not a bug, it's a feature :p
the annexion is to "refresh" unit stats as speed increases from doctrines only work after an annexion.
and the release is to have a country to annex