• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
only one thing, Napples has one too many p's (in the gif)

but aside from that, good to see it's back, with a vengeance.

Bluto11, Jan Skrzetuski, Ahura Mazda - Thank you guys. :)

rcduggan - Thanks for catching this mistake :D , unfortunately it`s to late to fix it :rolleyes: .

Preview of upcoming (still donno when ;) ) update:

MiddleEast-2.gif

I`ll make Greece/AsiaMinor and Middle East in one go.

Actually I had independent Azerbaijan too. I guess it's fairly common.

And yes, eagerly awaiting explanations on all the players in that part of the world.

Wait - there's not any border between Baghdad and the Timurids... I don't know if my eyes can play such tricks on me, but there might be a problem in the future assuming they're one huge state - or at least being bonded by a personal union...

Probably answered somewhere, someplace but with me too lazy to look closely, how many nations have you added, as I can't remember seeing three of the eastern nations as revolters.

Interesting look at the middle east. It looks like the Timurids control the craddle of Islam, that has to have been a serious blow to the Muslim world.

The Balkans overview was very nice. Your advancing maps are always very cool. Am looking foward to your overview of Greece and the Middle east.

Judas Maccabeus - Well, Azerbaijan is actually semi-independent. Yeah, I know that you know who`s incarnation Hakanaids are. ;)

Fijj - well, you`ll have to wait a while for new battle vid - I have to continue actual game first.=)

RGB, Elecwaves, Trondheim, grayghost
- Thanks guys. :)

Jan Skrzetuski, VILenin - no, no, no. There should be border between Caliphate of Baghdad and Timurid Empire, my bad. :)

GrimPagan - In most cases I used already existing tags, altering their names, database, coa etc. But I also added several new countries, some of them as possible revolters. There`s around 20 new countries.

Ahura Mazda - Actually, they are Hakanaid vassal. :)

gooy - Thank you sir, and welcome on board. :D

Elecwaves, Alojzy - not yet, i`m afraid. :(

I would definitely put new update before 26th, when one year will pass, since I started writing this AAR - damn, time is flowing fast :eek:

I wish all of you 'Wesołych Świąt' (Merry Christmas)! :D Have a good time, and be here in a few days for new update. :) :)

My oh my... how can i have missed this AAR ! :eek:

It is awesome. I sure hope we get an update soon :cool: