• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like "the rocket" = no ancient era game.

Why?
They said "A rocket on A loading screen"
No evidence that the rocket has any main role in the game or even something to do with the game content...could also be just a funny screen or the "rocket" is no real rocket ;)

But as i said:
One of them (Nero and Armstrong) is HoI 4 and the other one is Rome 2.
Since Nero=Rome would be to obvious it will likely be Nero=HoI 4 and Armstrong=Rome 2
While i am 100% sure with HoI 4, i don't know if EU:Rome 2 or CK:Rome (2) or Roma Invicta or what exact title the game would get...

PI has a clear concept in their series.
Hearts of Iron is their second famous brand and HoI3 is really outdated compared to EU 4 and CK 2...so it would just be reasonable to use their better developed technology to create the HoI they would like have done with HoI3 but back then they were limited by resources.
Victoria and Rome are both much smaller titles but Vicky has its successor while Rome has not...

Last edited:
My guess is for modern.

Rockets weren't a big thing in WW2, were they?

In terms of effectiveness: no. But the V2 is very iconic. Probably the poster boy of "Nazi Science."

Hearts of Iron 3 came out a year before Vicky 2, so I think the former will get a sequel before Vicky does.

Space-vampires armed with rockets!:eek:

Stephenson%27s_Rocket_drawing.jpg

this one?

It's obviously about ancient astronauts. Play as the primitive humans and toil in the mines of the star gods, or guide the primitive human civilization as the enigmatic Annunaki. An clash of cultures on an epic scale!

I'm going to hold onto the obvious and refuse to believe in a reality where Paradox Interactive is not working on a space grand strategy game. Terra Universalis indeed.

project Nero is Fantasy strategy clearly, but project Armstrong is more in the air. Could be a space exploration game or HoI4 (there were rockets in WW2, Katyusha rocket launchers and others).

I guess it is Hearts of iron 4 but where will be it set? I guess Modern since i read paradox is done with ww2 and not cold war because of east vs west has been announced and not ww1 as rockets didnt exist then

Last edited:
I guess it is Hearts of iron 4 but where will be it set? I guess Modern since i read paradox is done with ww2 and not cold war because of east vs west has been announced and not ww2 as rockets didnt exist then

Then it wouldn't be HoI4...

Status
Not open for further replies.