• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... If this is "Terra Universalis" and "Europa Universalis" showed Europe's domination of the Earth, perhaps this is Earth's domination of the Solar System?

Solar System? It'll need to allow us to send sleeper ships or faster than light vessels further out than just that, or it'd be a strategy version of KSP. Presumably it'd involve opposition or other factions too, or there wouldn't be much fun in it. I can only assume such factions would be human ones.

I am still waiting for Universalis Universalis.

Chinese_rocket.gif

Early Chinese rocket

640px-Rocket_Tyseley_%282%29.jpg

Stephenson's Rocket steam locomotive - 1829

Railroad Tycoon Universalis?

View attachment 99403

Santa Universalis.

You have to deliver presents to all the good little boys and girls in your rocket sled.
Only if I can bribe the children with toys to join my side when I conquer the world with my army of elf slaves and shining red deer mutants.

^^

Vicky 3 confirmed!

I don't know. Armstrong is curious because its hints could well point at Victoria III without stretching them, but HoD looks way too near. So, it's either not Victoria III, or Victoria III with quite a long development cycle. We'll know past-tomorrow.

Possibly not the correct place for this request, but would you PLEASE make the game, and any upgrades [aka FTM, etc] also available on disc! I would gladly pay extra so that I didn't have to go to some website, buy the game, download it, and pray that it would work.

And then pray that my computer never crashes, so that when I try to reload everything, re download everything, and load the upgrades only to find that they DON"T WORK...and do this over and over until I give up in utter frustration! That is a HATEFUL thing to go through, raising my blood pressure and causing all sorts of unneeded stress when a simple insert of a disc and the upgraded game loads and runs.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! The few extra dollars are worth it over the stress and aggravation!

THANK YOU!

BTW, I've been loyal gamer fan since HOI first appeared. I just wish that I could get the damned HOI3 to upgrade beyond 1.4, without every time getting a DLL missing error or some silly thing that is not a real problem [the DLLs are there, the damn game won't see them, or has erased them!]
Clay Dulaney
bnoman@surry.net

Possibly not the correct place for this request, but would you PLEASE make the game, and any upgrades [aka FTM, etc] also available on disc! I would gladly pay extra so that I didn't have to go to some website, buy the game, download it, and pray that it would work.

And then pray that my computer never crashes, so that when I try to reload everything, re download everything, and load the upgrades only to find that they DON"T WORK...and do this over and over until I give up in utter frustration! That is a HATEFUL thing to go through, raising my blood pressure and causing all sorts of unneeded stress when a simple insert of a disc and the upgraded game loads and runs.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! The few extra dollars are worth it over the stress and aggravation!

THANK YOU!

BTW, I've been loyal gamer fan since HOI first appeared. I just wish that I could get the damned HOI3 to upgrade beyond 1.4, without every time getting a DLL missing error or some silly thing that is not a real problem [the DLLs are there, the damn game won't see them, or has erased them!]
Clay Dulaney
bnoman@surry.net

The game will be Steam only, sry buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.