• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Blackbirdx61

Recruit
3 Badges
May 3, 2024
  • Stellaris
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
Brand new player here, Are there any mods that well basically bypass the Diplomacy System, Casus belli, Claims, all that, It feels like this system was designed by Frederick the Great. I was hoping for more of a Galactic Cage match, and may the best ape descendant win! This system feels like handcuffs to me. So any mod or game suggestions would be most welcome.

"In the Grim Darkness of the Far Future, there is only War." (Oh I think a Stellaris 40K mod would be so good. No?)

You could force-spawn one of each type of genocidal empire.

Then throw in some ordinary xenophobe militarists for good measure and you have yourself a very violent galaxy.

That doesn’t do exactly what you want, as the truce system will still exist, but it’ll get you close enough.

It sounds like you're looking for a mod that allows you to declare Total War from the start of the game. This is a special casus beli that ignores claims entirely - you immediately gain full ownership of anything you take, no strings attached.

In theory, this is a trivial XML defines mod, but I couldn't find any on the workshop that seemed to be actively mantained. This one might work:

If it doesn't work, I could probably make you one.

• 1Like
Reactions: