• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Been on vacation a week, so let me extend my congratulations to both Jape and GhostWriter. Well-deserved, fellas.

Vann

Mega-congrats, I say! :D

A well deserved winner and a good choice. Congratulations Ghostwriter :)

I can only commend the way in which GhostWriter has stuck with me and my AAR, through thick and thin. ;)

Vincent Julien: I can only commend the way in which GhostWriter has stuck with me and my AAR, through thick and thin. ;)

i have abandoned reading more than one AAR, and all for either of two reasons. 1. i was off-line for awhile and lost my place in the reading. 2. i forgot that i was a reader in the AAR! ! [ this is the hazard of reading so many AARs! ! :eek:o ] this is why i placed a recommendation to Paradox to allow for the change of colour of the first word or two of an AAR to indicate that you have subscribed to that AAR - to no avail... another suggestion that i did not make would be for a method to go to your last post in a thread...

that said, it is time to announce the next Fan of the Week! ! :D

a poster who is respected by ALL! !

congratulations, Brasidas! !

you are now the Fan of the Week! ! :cool:

Thank you, that's a rather ringing endorsement.

I can't say I've been around AARland as much as I used to, which I blame entirely upon the Yogi and Vincent Julian's diabolical plan to torture me to a slow, painful death as I wait for updates. But I do poke my nose around often enough, and it was Lord British's "Gates of Paris" that ensnared me into the whole Paradox franchise. I just had to get ahold of that game after reading that up to its then-current post. It was like a rat punching the button for one experimental narcotic hit after another.

Oh, and for those of you have a memory long enough to recall when the HoI2 AAR forum was about a page long, you may see something surprising resurface in the next week or two. No promises, but I think I've got something fun up my sleave.

Anywho, thanks again.

Congratulations, Brasidas!

Since I know GhostWriter is 1) everywhere (despite his protestations!) and 2) knows what it means to be a fan, I take his pick as the highest recommendation of your fandom!!! ;)

Looking forward to seeing this mystery of yours!

Rensslaer

GhostWriter said:

that said, it is time to announce the next Fan of the Week! ! :D

a poster who is respected by ALL! !

congratulations, Brasidas! !

you are now the Fan of the Week! ! :cool:

:p Typical Ghostwriter fashion :)

Congrats Brasidas!

Well done Brasidas, congratulations :)

Very well deserved. ;)

Congratulations, Brasidas. I have noticed your insightful comments in a number of AARs.

Vann

congrats.

Congratulations, Brasidas! :)

Well done, Brasidas!

Also, are you using the same avatar as Fenwick?