• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Turning in a repeat performance as Fan of the Week, Rensslaer? ;) Congratulations, certainly well deserved. Your fandom is plain to see, in many corners of the forums, and extends well beyond mere comments. You are a big boon to these boards, sirrah!

Congrats Rens, you have given great supports to a lot of writAARs especially rookie by your sheer effort of reading and constructive comment. Thank you.

Well done, once again Renss. Always deserved, to be sure! Congrats, sir!

It is a well deserved winner. Congratulations Rensslaer :)

Wow! Thank you Anonymous!

I have to admit, I was not expecting this, in the least!

There are so many other fans out there to recognize! :)

But the "fannish" things I do require no encouragement -- I really love this place and all you folks. Writing and reading here is about the extent of the entertainment I need!

But I really do appreciate this. And I also appreciate the opportunity to award the next Fan of the Week! I had noticed someone the other day -- they stood out. I don't recall if they've been named before, but if not...

It's great to see you back, Anonymous! Hope you have time to pick up where you left off, with your AAR and everything else! Summer is coming, at least!

Rensslaer

Couldn't have a better awardee - congrats Rens, and thanks for all your work!

One of the stalwarts, not just with his comments (always and ever welcome) but also with his involvement in the awards. A brilliant selection.

Many congrats, Renss! Must deserved!

Hearty congrats on a well deserved award, Rensslaer. :)

This award is traditionally passed on either Sunday or early Monday. So...

The next Fan of the Week is someone who has been exceptionally active in reading other folks' AARs. He's taken the time to branch out into the various forums and read AARs from different games.

I recently made the comment, after he had first read all of my 90-page AAR, and then posted in another dozens-of-pages-AAR that he had just read the whole way through...

Vann is just EATING enormous AARs for lunch! :wacko:

He's all over the forums. He's making insightful and meaningful and encouraging comments....

He's -- VANN THE RED!

Congratulations, Vann! You've definitely earned this!

Rensslaer

Hip hip hooray! Congratulations Vann.

Nice work, Vann. I've seen you posting quite a bit as well and this is very much deserved!