• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Totally deserved, congrats DensleyBlair!

Congratulations! You're absolutely everywhere and your comment about reading stuff for games you don't have is spot-on. It broadens the horizons, can give you insight in new games... The only risk is to your wallet, which can get a lot lighter. ;)

Congratulations! You're absolutely everywhere and your comment about reading stuff for games you don't have is spot-on. It broadens the horizons, can give you insight in new games... The only risk is to your wallet, which can get a lot lighter. ;)

^^This!^^ Congrats, DensleyBlair. This is well deserved. Feedback is the food that fuels AARs.

Well deserved, congrats DensleyBlair!

Well said, Densley! You have indeed been a great Fan over your tenure. Keep it up!

Congratulations, DensleyBlair! (And a Queen reference is even better. :))

Thanks Avindian - glad you enjoyed it ;)

Totally deserved, congrats DensleyBlair!

As ever, thanks a lot Tanzhang.

Ha! An astute observation, for sure. Thanks a lot for the congratualtions Stuyvesant.

Incidentally, did you ever read any of In the Footsteps?

^^This!^^ Congrats, DensleyBlair. This is well deserved. Feedback is the food that fuels AARs.

Thank you very much LD.

Well deserved, congrats DensleyBlair!

Thanks Mal.

Well said, Densley! You have indeed been a great Fan over your tenure. Keep it up!

Thanks for the congratulations Coz - reading AARs is good enough. Winning an awAARd for it is like getting paid to do a hobby ;)

Lots of congrays, DensleyBlair! Very well deserved.

Thanks a lot Qorten.

That said, it is now time for me to honour the next recipient.

Our next winner is someone who has been a big supporter of mine during my brief spell here thus far, and for whom I have a lot to thanking terms of offering encouragement during my earlier period. I was also thrilled when I discovered that I now had someone with whom, I could indulge in referencing Blackadder an unhealthy number of times.

I also seem to recall that he awarded me my first Fan of the Week Award, but that's besides the point ;)

My most sincere contrafibularities go to Tanzhang (譚張)!

Congrats Tanzhang (譚張)!

Now how on Earth did I win this one?... I'm by no means as active a commentator as I used to be. Thanks Densley for making my current bout of cold slightly more bearable. :)

I was also thrilled when I discovered that I now had someone with whom, I could indulge in referencing Blackadder an unhealthy number of times.

Believe you me, this man is not kidding! He's Blackadder mad I tell you; mad! He's madder even than Mad Jack McMad, the winner of last year's Mr. Madman competition!

Congratulations Tanzhang, and also Densleyblair! Two names frequently seen in AARs, excellent choices.

Why thank you. :)

Very well deserved, Tanzhang!

And thanks to you too! :)

Congratulations, Tanzhang!

Nice to see you're still around Aldriq, Thanks! I'll see you in my new AAR someday. :)

Congrats Tanzhang :D

Thanks A_Dane! :)

Congratulations Tanzhang (譚張)! :)

And thanks to you to. :)

Very well deserved congrats, Tanzhang!

Nice to see you're still around to Qorten, Thanks! :)

Congrats Tanzhang (譚張)!

Thanks Malurous, and a very special extra thanks for nominating me for my first award almost a year and a half ago! :)

Congrats Tanzhang!

Instead of wasting precious seconds here congratulating me, shouldn't you be hard at work bettering the next issue of the AARlander like the hard-working graphics monkey you are? :D
No seriously, thank you for your congratulations. :)

Congratulations Tanzhang (譚張).

Oh, and speaking of monkeys... Thanks! :)

Instead of wasting precious seconds here congratulating me, shouldn't you be hard at work bettering the next issue of the AARlander like the hard-working graphics monkey you are? :D
No seriously, thank you for your congratulations. :)

I'm not the monkey - I'm the dude going through the money dudes' work to find coherent pieces of graphical work to paste together for you dudes :p

I'm not the monkey - I'm the dude going through the money dudes' work to find coherent pieces of graphical work to paste together for you dudes :p

Doesn't that make you the head monkey? :D