• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
quick question, when I convert a game with the standard Punic culture, I'm trying a mega campaign as Carthage, the Tunis province is Qart Haddasht while when I diverge the culture or form a hybrid culture in crusader kings it turns into Tunis. I was wondering where I would be able to keep it as the first in the game's files. Thanks for the help.

quick question, when I convert a game with the standard Punic culture, I'm trying a mega campaign as Carthage, the Tunis province is Qart Haddasht while when I diverge the culture or form a hybrid culture in crusader kings it turns into Tunis. I was wondering where I would be able to keep it as the first in the game's files. Thanks for the help.
Look in CK3ToEU4/configurables/tag_mappings.txt in the converter folder. There's a list of mappings to Tunis such as:
link = { ck3 = d_carthago eu4 = TUN }
Comment them out and you won't map to tunis.

I think they mean the province name, not the country name.

@GiscoV in this case, it would be the province names (folder of that name in the common folder). You'll need to copy either the phoenician or punic_group name list and make a new copy with your culture's name or group name. You can also make a list just for your country's tag.

Hi, I was told to come here to get troubleshooting help instead, So essentially my problem is that once my save is finished converting instead of it going straight into my eu4 mod list it tells me I have to do it manually. Which I have no Idea how to do, can someone please help, cheers.

Attachments

• Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    80,3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    328,4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (16).png
    Screenshot (16).png
    5,8 MB · Views: 0
Hi, I was told to come here to get troubleshooting help instead, So essentially my problem is that once my save is finished converting instead of it going straight into my eu4 mod list it tells me I have to do it manually. Which I have no Idea how to do, can someone please help, cheers.
Ok, so your launcher can see the mod. Create a new playset, add the mod to it, enable the playset on the first page of yhe launcher and start the game.

Sorry my bad, I forgot to mention that was another I made up that is now deleted never actually had the contents of the conversion in it.
You still haven't uploaded conversion's log.txt from the converter folder so I can see where you exported it. I still can only speculate you exported to wrong folder.

In the converter's CK3ToEU4/output filder you should find the mod. You can copy it to EU4'smod folder and then add it via launcher.

You still haven't uploaded conversion's log.txt from the converter folder so I can see where you exported it. I still can only speculate you exported to wrong folder.

In the converter's CK3ToEU4/output filder you should find the mod. You can copy it to EU4'smod folder and then add it via launcher.
Cheers I’ve gone and looked in the output folder and followed your instructions, it’s there now and it works. Thanks have a good one