• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

rage1.jpg

Judging from other topics, the real issue with that too fast AI advance is the increased speed of mot units & no penalties for Arm...

Sounds reasonable but not something I really like. I also think the penalties on supply for the invasion force ought to be a lot harder on the Allies before they captured Antwerp or Rotterdam, this should have slowed them down, the more because they kept bringing in new divisions.
But of course I understand basing a whole system on the 44 campaign in France isn't really feasable.

Nice comic BTW.

Wasn't Milch dead by 1944? I suppose even a dead man would be better at running the Luftwaffe than Goering was at that point, but still...

Wasn't Milch dead by 1944? I suppose even a dead man would be better at running the Luftwaffe than Goering was at that point, but still...

Do you mean in game? Because IRL no:

Wikipedia said:
Erhard Milch (March 30, 1892 – January 25, 1972) was a German Field Marshal who...

Is this AAR not going to be continued anymore, Singleton Mosby? It would be a pity since I'd like to see how much - and how - you could hold on.

I am afraid not. The Allies completely wrecked any defences and were at Berlin wihtin another month. At that moment in time I had consolidated the Italian front and the Eastern-front was almost stable as well. Had the reinforcements I send to the West only arrived there in time.....

Anybody know exactly was activated hitler assassination? Tom Cruise?

I suppose the fall of France did the job, and then it was of course a % chance of succeeding. But if you like it it were the Bastards :D

Is this AAR not going to be continued anymore, Singleton Mosby? It would be a pity since I'd like to see how much - and how - you could hold on.

I am afraid not. The Allies completely wrecked any defences and were at Berlin wihtin another month. At that moment in time I had consolidated the Italian front and the Eastern-front was almost stable as well. Had the reinforcements I send to the West only arrived there in time.....

That's a pity. Moreover, I can't even console myself by reading your very good AP:K1943 AAR, since that one seems to be gone out of business too :p ;)

That's a pity. Moreover, I can't even console myself by reading your very good AP:K1943 AAR, since that one seems to be gone out of business too :p ;)

Well, the game is launched and everyone is having a lot of fun. I have one more post to make however, will be on there somewhere this week. And of course there is RoP.