• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How about an image of Teddy Roosevelt bearing an American Flag attached to the end of a big stick, standing on top of the world. Because we all know America runs this town.

america has already had two screens now, if there is to be another whatever it is it must not be america or england as theyre already well and done

Fine, then let go with Japan bringing its warships bombarding the Californian coast, particularly San Francisco.

Commadore Matthew Perry who?

That still involves the US, so nvm.

Lets see. How about African nations having a conference on how to divide Europe?

How about a good ol' EU3 joke with China stretching all the way to Moscow. Maybe an image of Chinese infantry burning the Kremlin. (its like the mongols all over, except worse)

Or maybe a historical image of Afghanis defeating the British. (argh damn Brits again. Its like they are everywhere).

Maybe an image of the Ottoman Turks raiding Paris. Sick man who? (For those wondering, Vienna would be far too rational).

Time for me to express myself.

hogansheroesfacepalm-1.jpg

Yes, it takes three; two Germans and an American almost giving us all the finger. That Hogan! He is so sly.:p

Poland can into space. As if we needed a reminder.;)

Last edited:
Hah I usually check here on Friday for the new DD. It seems like this was early.

Nice wallpaper and cool tank! The arms are weird and cool at the same time.

What we need is the Indian Flag flying over Big Ben/Buckingham Palace. So what we were you saying about India being the Crown Jewel of the Empire, don't you mean Britain is the Crown Jewel?

-Serbo-Bulgarian troops in Vienna
-Napoleon's III leading his troops against a Russian army near the Brandenburg gate
-Japanese troops conquering Taz Mahal

maybe so :D my suggestion for showing Lincoln punching out Booth at the Ford theater was voted down sadly.

yes its for austria as well

It would be super if we could get a wallpaper with a Balkan theme. We're far too often ignored in many historical games despite the pivotal role our region played throughout history. :glare:

I'm going into withdrawal here, guys... My doctor said I need a dev diary before the weekend, or else I'll be completely lost to SWTOR-isis.