• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
was tweaking this yesterday. stuff like more logical white peaces etc. Honestly its bug fixes so I wasnt going to talk about it in any diary, but I guess I can do a summary in the last one over some of the ai challenges.

Sounds good. An AI that's acting a bit more reasonable in some situations will make this (already great) game even better. Definately looking forward for this expansion.
A summary of the AI changes in a diary would be much appreciated.

Or how about the main street of a Texan city? The most prominent piece should be the sign signifying main street. It would be in Texan, and read: "Hey y'all! This here's main street!"

How about Austro-Hungarian troops Raising the flag on the Eiffel Tower? I think it would be cool (I was going to say the Brandenburg Gate, but I think teh Eiffel tower is more reconizable).

yes, and thats the reason why Austria-Hungary never took Paris. Why bother paying for such a big flag?
That's the same reason why we won't declare war on china today. There's simply not enough room in our country for all those chinese prisoners of war...:(

How about Austro-Hungarian troops Raising the flag on the Eiffel Tower? I think it would be cool (I was going to say the Brandenburg Gate, but I think teh Eiffel tower is more reconizable).

An Austrian Military Parade on the Fields of Mars with the tower in the background would be more workable, but definetly it should be something austrian, england and america have had their turn and bismark too so thats germany, its austrias turn, or france or turkey but not more england and america thats the point.

was tweaking this yesterday. stuff like more logical white peaces etc. Honestly its bug fixes so I wasnt going to talk about it in any diary, but I guess I can do a summary in the last one over some of the ai challenges.
More logical white peaces meaning more white peaces happen more or less? as they currently happen too much for anything like a Great War to ever happen as five months in a white peace request starts coming every couple weeks.

Ever actually seen the Eiffel tower or wondered about its size ? No one raises a flag up there, it'd require a big-ass flag...

It was an Idea, I was thinking more of the Soviet Flag on the Reichstag kind of picture, except with Austrians and it being in france. But I see your point there

What about an unemployed middle-aged Adolf Hitler, painting a picture of the Vienna victory monument which was erected to remember the German-British-Austrian-CSA victory in the Great War against France, Russia, Mexico and Sardinia-Piemont?

(Hitler would never had become Fuehrer without the German defeat in WW1, and would probably remain a mediocre painter with a faible for monumental architecture...)

yes, and thats the reason why Austria-Hungary never took Paris. Why bother paying for such a big flag?
That's the same reason why we won't declare war on china today. There's simply not enough room in our country for all those chinese prisoners of war...:(

Well you had plenty for vietnamese, didn´t you?

Oh wait, you lost.

What about an unemployed middle-aged Adolf Hitler, painting a picture of the Vienna victory monument which was erected to remember the German-British-Austrian-CSA victory in the Great War against France, Russia, Mexico and Sardinia-Piemont?

(Hitler would never had become Fuehrer without the German defeat in WW1, and would probably remain a mediocre painter with a faible for monumental architecture...)

Heh something like that would be really cool. I like it:D

Or how about the main street of a Texan city? The most prominent piece should be the sign signifying main street. It would be in Texan, and read: "Hey y'all! This here's main street!"

john_wayne29.jpg

Be careful what you wish for, Pilgrim.

A blizzard-like cinematic?

What I miss most in paradox games is a blizzard like cinematic for introduction and end game.

Ok The HoI series has one for introduction.. but nothing at end game...

The victoria is introductory cinematic is simply cute... has long road ahead of it to be considered blizzard-like... and still nothing at endgame.

The EU 3 has no real cinematic just paintings..... The EU 2 cinematic was exelent for its time.... but still nothing at end game....

Any chance to see an improvement on that aspect.... EU 3 becomes a bit boring when you conquer most of the world... give us reason to finish games!!!..