• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, this is so well deserved! Many congratulations MondoPotato!

A brilliant AAR; very well deserved, MondoPotato!

coming up for a quick breath of air from all my distractions, but wanted to send along my congratulations to MondoPotato for a nice job on his interesting AAR.

I should pop in as well. Big congrats to MondoPotato, an excellent example of a good use of a variety of sources and personal effort to create an excellent combined visual presentation.

Congrats MondoPotato, what I've read so far is great.

Thank you guys very much. It's greatly appreciated! I've read most of the previous winners, and hardly feel like my little attempt and storytelling compares (seriously, there's so much great work in here, AMERICA Saves the World gets better every time I read it again), but I'm thrilled that people are enjoying it. I'll have to get reading and pick a far superior successor for July!

Thanks again!

It looks like the time has come for me to select the next winner for this award!

Thanks again everyone for selecting my AAR for the award. It was an honour, it was tremendously appreciated, and I`m thrilled that people are enjoying it. Luckily for everyone, though, I was able to find an even better piece of work to hand the award off too!

I`m excited to be the first to congratulate RikD for his visually appealing and excellently written HOI3 AAR, "A Case Study: King Carol II".

The graphics used and designed in the AAR are fabulous, and really do a great job at assisting with the story telling without taking away or overshadowing from the excellent writing. Each update that's been posted up so far is concise, easy to read and enjoy. Overall it's an excellently pieced together piece of art, and I'm very happy to nominate RikD for the award!

So congratulations RikD! Well earned and well deserved!

Congrats RikD! Well deserved if I do say so myself :)

Isn't it about time we had a mod change the thread title? *glares at Avindian* :glare:

Congrats RikD! Well deserved if I do say so myself :)

Isn't it about time we had a mod change the thread title? *glares at Avindian* :glare:

Hey, I added him to the front page. :) Changing the title now.

Congrats RikD, it's beautiful.

Thank you all very much and special thanks to MondoPotato for the nomination. When I started my AAR this thread was a guide to many inspirational AAR's so I am honored to join the list. It is a great encouragment to continue improving my graphics and it has motivated me to start a guide on AAR graphics. The guide will consist of a couple posts and votes decide part of the content (approved by Qorten).

In the meantime I will extend my AAR reading to other games in search of a nominee for august :)

Status
Not open for further replies.