• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I asked about link to support. Paradoxpalaza.com do not have support section for me.

You want a link to the tech support forum? Here it is. But you can actually get into it until you've registered your base game. To do that, you need to get in contact with the Russian publisher of Paradox games and get them to correct their mistakes.

As for Paradox, they need to get their Russian publishers under control. As it stands right now, the entire nation of Russia can't easily get tech support for legally bought games.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm sure there's plenty of piracy but I doubt that Snowball would be publishing games in Russia if they weren't selling any so there are certainly a good number of legal copies as well and those buyers should be able to get support somehow.

Oh, it so funny.

Don't pay attention to that post...

From the looks of that pic, i think we can confirm it's not Paradox released. I think you should check for support from Snowball...

Snowball not supports beta patches (maybe all patches). This is desperate situation.
I have same problems with navy patrols and freeze in the game (even after cleaning of map\cache) as many in this forum.

Snowball not supports beta patches (maybe all patches). This is desperate situation.
I have same problems with navy patrols and freeze in the game (even after cleaning of map\cache) as many in this forum.

I'm afraid if Snowball has such a lousy support system, you are stuck :(

I guess your sole solution then (crappy as it may be) is to spend 4.50 more euros, on Gamersgate, and get a digital copy of EUIII with its code... :eek:o

I'm afraid if Snowball has such a lousy support system, you are stuck :(

I guess your sole solution then (crappy as it may be) is to spend 4.50 more euros, on Gamersgate, and get a digital copy of EUIII with its code... :eek:o

Or beg the good people from Paradox to register the game for you. So you can acces the tech support.

Yes Snowball releases are a ripoff. I don't remember NA expansion, but IN was released as stand alone game - some kind of Complete but with registration for IN only. I was lucky to get vanilla EU3 earlier (but had to pay again for it... well ). OTOH gamersgate patches for IN worked for me.
But best advice here is to ditch Snowball and use Gamersgate. There is a sale too.

Just to clarify, I in no way meant to imply that anyone here purchased a pirated game in bad faith. Just that some parts of the world are infamous for their copyright violations.

And I can confirm that a HYTM multiplayer game will cause OOS if you try to play it in the latest patch. Even with cache cleared etc.

Probably you are deleting the wrong copy of the cache. Try the Windows virtual store c:\Users\[name]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis III\map\cache\, where [name] is your Vista/Win7 user name.

Playing as TO, I finally form Prussia, but all the province decisions I've made from 1399 to present (1529) are just...gone. The good news is that it seems to have removed ALL province effects, not just the ones that I did, so those annoying "religeous zeal" effects are also gone.

I don't expect this is intended to happen. Anyone know if there's something I can do to fix the problem?

Otherwise--here's a bug I didn't see mentioned already (although I only scanned the previous 12 pages).

Playing as TO, I finally form Prussia, but all the province decisions I've made from 1399 to present (1529) are just...gone. The good news is that it seems to have removed ALL province effects, not just the ones that I did, so those annoying "religeous zeal" effects are also gone.

I don't expect this is intended to happen. Anyone know if there's something I can do to fix the problem?

Otherwise--here's a bug I didn't see mentioned already (although I only scanned the previous 12 pages).

Is this a game started with the new patch, or a game started with a beta patch?

I remember all foreign markets closing mysteriously after switching betas, but if this is a game started in the new patch, this could be a bug associated with tag switching.

Is this a game started with the new patch, or a game started with a beta patch?

I remember all foreign markets closing mysteriously after switching betas, but if this is a game started in the new patch, this could be a bug associated with tag switching.

I didn't get the beta at all. I think I started this game after I got the patch (a week or two ago), but it definitely wasn't started with the beta patch.

I am having problems in HTTT with the Ledger crashing when selecting a new page while on page 16 I.e 16 -> 17 = crash and 16 -> 15 = crash.

I cannot off-hand remember if this was a case in the demo, I have just recently purchased the full game and fully updated it.

Here's a question... Why did Paradox introduce new bugs, make the release of the patch itself bugged, and not solve bugs that are said to be solved in the changelist with the official 4.1? :p

4.1 just seems like an unmitigated disaster...

Comes from pushing the good people from Paradox into releasing an official patch. Stick to the betas Paradox, those are the best :D

Comes from pushing the good people from Paradox into releasing an official patch. Stick to the betas Paradox, those are the best :D

Indeed :rofl:

I think we also need to give the Paradox team such as Captain Gars, JohanLerstrom and Tegus a lot of credit for listening and being willing to take a look at the final patch code to double check some things in the code for possible problems causing mods like MEIOU and my own from working.

I hope they can catch any serious stuff and fix it before DW comes out if possible. If not then hopefully in a patch shortly thereafter.

Paradox could have taken the easy way out and copied the beta exactly when creating the final patch but instead they tried to fix things like the save game colony bug and I appreciate their efforts to go the extra mile.

Last edited: