• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It doesn't. What you describe is more like a Windows issue; when you run as admin your save games are written to c:\Program Files\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis III\save games\, but if nor as the admin user they will have been redirected to a non-system directory, like c:\users\[name]\appdata\local\virtualstore\Program Files\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis III\save games\ (where [name] is your Windows user name).

So presumably you were running the game as admin and now aren't, or vice-versa.

I'd still like to know if there has been any issues with multiplayer for this patch...

Probably not a lot of MP going on using the new patch; I expect they're either using the 4/29 patch or waiting for DW. If you have the 4/29 patch working there's not much reason to upgrade really (basically some new and improved CBs and hopefully reduced savegame corruption) and at least one reason not to (new ledger crashbug).

It doesn't. What you describe is more like a Windows issue; when you run as admin your save games are written to c:\Program Files\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis III\save games\, but if nor as the admin user they will have been redirected to a non-system directory, like c:\users\[name]\appdata\local\virtualstore\Program Files\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis III\save games\ (where [name] is your Windows user name).

So presumably you were running the game as admin and now aren't, or vice-versa.

That is true, but like for many, it crashes immedeatly if I try to play it without running as administrator.

Аfter patching I have a game freeze problem too. Please anyone give me a link to tech forum. I know something strange with me but I cant find it ((

Аfter patching I have a game freeze problem too. Please anyone give me a link to tech forum. I know something strange with me but I cant find it ((

I think you need to register the EU3 base game before you can see the support forums.

I don't really know what was the reasons for the two last messages. You can see registration near my avatar. I just ask for the <link> not for the purpose of the life or something. We lost 3 messages for the universe for free =(

The reason is exactly what they said: You can't access the tech forum without EUIII/EUIII Complete registered. Just HttT doesn't work.

Where I can take tech support about HttT? (5)

It's pretty much unfriendly to customers. I have license DVD with label "paradoxplaza.com" with full version of the game which cost money. It has one key.
You closed the sacred default topic about tech issues. Despite the fact that there are situations when a person has a single code. And you know it.

And much more. I believe that I have to only read some topics to find my answers. Just read. Not disturbing of your personal. Its catastrophic custom services situation.

I'm getting a feeling the russian versions of the game are partly a ripoff. There was someone else saying he has bought a standalone NA game, which is pretty much impossible.

We don't even do a Russian version that I know of, I assume someone else (Snowball?) subcontracted it out, but in that case it's up to them to do tech support etc or provide you with the correct keys if that's the deal they have.

I see "www.paradoxpalaza.com" on my disc. And I don't want do think about levels of responsibility. It is absolutely and exclusively your paid job.
I asked about link to support. Paradoxpalaza.com do not have support section for me.
Thank you. That's all I wanted to know.

So tiny crazy firms like Microsoft and IBM have huge issue-bases at public access. Shame on them!
So technically flawless firm as X has no base. It blows my mind.

BTW: "my version" has only difference in some text at \localisation folder. Oh, it so "my version".