• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Looks like the old list to me.

There's also:
* Dynamic names of countries will now be seen on the map as its zoomed out, adapting to borders as they change.
* Large overhaul of the Holy Roman Empire, with benefits to those that stay members, and penalties on those trying to wreck it.
* Dozens of major gameplay enhancements, including reinforcing mercenaries, possibility for local naval supremacy, and possibility to annex countries with more than one province.
* Lots of improvements to the AI, providing a more challenging experience for the veteran users.
* Several Interface improvements, including more detailed information for military units and details on the Imperial elections.

On the announcement, should all be new. Crash on exit is also fixed IIRC.

For people with Steam, as always I'm afraid you need to wait until Steam release their version.

Dynamic display of country names on zoom out and detailed info for military units and imperial elections aren't new to this release version. Neither is the ability to annex nations with more than one province. So, only half of your "new stuff" is actually new. :p

Pfft, it's all old to me anyway *goes back to playing DW*
:p

The reason is exactly what they said: You can't access the tech forum without EUIII/EUIII Complete registered. Just HttT doesn't work.

We don't even do a Russian version that I know of, I assume someone else (Snowball?) subcontracted it out, but in that case it's up to them to do tech support etc or provide you with the correct keys if that's the deal they have.

Here's a question... Why did Paradox introduce new bugs, make the release of the patch itself bugged, and not solve bugs that are said to be solved in the changelist with the official 4.1? :p

We felt there weren't quite enough bugs yet. Let me tell you, some of these bugs weren't easy to think up and implement in the short time we had to make the patch!

Edit: What "claimed fixes" aren't fixed though?

The "lose your province decisions when forming a country" is my favorite! :D

This and the ledger crash are due to DW code being merged in I think :(

Technically the crash on exit fix wasn't in the notes, was it? I thought it was fixed and said so though, so that's my bad.

No idea about further patches, there's not normally once there's a new version out, but that's decided above my level.