• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aug 25, 2003
Visit site
The United States was 'born' in 1773, thanks to the bone-headness of the British administrators. Through a series of wars with Great Britain, and with the aid of Napoleon's France, the young nation secured its independence and its place on the North American continent.

However, an 'unprovoked' war with Spain and France's recent signing of an alliance with Britain has forced American views to change. The Europeans are traitorous backstabbing oppressors, and their colonies must be freed from the harsh yolk of European imperialism by the cuddly-soft yolk of American liberation.

**** yeah!

242dfe2e.jpg

Europe, Jan 1, 1836. Napoleon never started a war.

4ad06fe4.jpg

The light in the darkness.

:eek: What a messy map! Is that Sweden in Ireland? Anyway, IMHO someone should clean the map up, possibly via unabated territorial aggrandizement.

I do love the maps like this. Clearly you and Spain have business. What does the rest of the world look like?

Probably not - different colours.

France has failed, for the most part, to expand during the early 19th century in this world. Denmark-Norway survived, and Sweden didn't fight Russia, thus keeping Finland. Netherlands entered the big German politics, probably via DA (but for in-game purposes, I think they also had lots of dynastic connections there, so...). Austria failed to take Galicia, but compensated this with expansion in Germany and Italy, though Venice survived... unless Suvorov forgot to leave Italy in this world. :D

Prussia turned around and concentrated on consuming Poland. Russia, for its part, missed out on its Polish opportunities, but held on to Romania. Ottoman Empire kept much more land.

Very interesting set-up. Will you add events of your own for this, like you did for your original Bavarian AAR?

das said:
Very interesting set-up. Will you add events of your own for this, like you did for your original Bavarian AAR?

Yes, I will. Probably remove the German Unification events as well, since Saxony, Prussia, and Austria are the only independent German states.

Also, do y'all think it would be cheating to give the USA cores on the American continents, since it's the only independent nation in that hemisphere?

Maybe if Austria controls all the important German and Italian cities, it could inherit the states therein, creating a Holy Roman Empire? Just an idea, though.

IMHO its logical for USA to have such cores - maybe at the expense of relations with the colonial powers?

Spanish will most likely give you some problems.Can we expect american colonies in France and UK,just to piss them off?

EvilSanta said:
Spanish will most likely give you some problems.Can we expect american colonies in France and UK,just to piss them off?

I do own one province in India.

Maybe if Austria controls all the important German and Italian cities, it could inherit the states therein, creating a Holy Roman Empire? Just an idea, though.

Actually... since Napoleon never invaded, the Holy Roman Empire still exists. Hmm...

Nice. =) I will follow this as much as I followed the EU2-part.

You could simulate the Holy Roman Empire by making an alliance between all the countries concerned (like Germany in Vanilla, kinda'). It the alliance fails, well then the Empire finally fall (about bloody time!).

Very interesting setup, Rocketman! Did you do the map, and its historical background, or did someone else? Seems well done, in any case!

Rensslaer

If that's what you mean, its a convert from EU2.

I wonder how the alternative OT and austrian empires will do. Not to mention that south america looks pretty messed up.

As for the cores, I think it would make the game perhaps too easy. Althought you would probably win any BB wars.

Another idea, about the cores and stuff - maybe there should be an event by which USA could get those cores, at the expense of worsening relations and a potential "Crimean Coalition" like in ordinary Victoria, but against USA rather than Russia.