• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...does Wurtzburg have any allies or is it merely part of a coalition of one?

I believe this is known as a 'Coalition of the Willing'. With everyone bar Würzburg being Unwilling. ;)

As far as Ulm's armaments goes, I would think it shouldn't be too much of a challenge to come up with a diverse area of killing implements, given man's nearly limitless inventiveness when it comes to finding ways to end another human being's life. :) Might I suggest maces, flails, morning stars, nun-chuks, throwing stars, sling shots, and war hammers, to name but a few and possibly help Ulm through the next half-dozen wars?

Very large guns, On wheels of course! With some more military tech it will be a reality.

I believe this is known as a 'Coalition of the Willing'. With everyone bar Würzburg being Unwilling. ;)

As far as Ulm's armaments goes, I would think it shouldn't be too much of a challenge to come up with a diverse area of killing implements, given man's nearly limitless inventiveness when it comes to finding ways to end another human being's life. :) Might I suggest maces, flails, morning stars, nun-chuks, throwing stars, sling shots, and war hammers, to name but a few and possibly help Ulm through the next half-dozen wars?
Maces on wheels, flails on wheels, morningstars on wheels, nunchuks on wheels, shuriken on wheels, sling shots on wheels, war hammers on wheels... :p
Also Ulm should consider a Chakram, given it's basically a very sharp frisbee (and thus wheel-shaped!)

Can't remember having seen him with a pike, partisan, or halberd, not to mention crosbow, arquebus, or musket, or a catapult (on wheels), trebuchet, or cannon.

I really like the coalition mechanic. It might seem somewhat ridiculous now, but it does spice up the latter game quite a bit.

This gets the Seal of Mythic Approval. Should some mythical being ever appear to audit this AAR, they just need to be shown the Seal.

This gets the Seal of Mythic Approval. Should some mythical being ever appear to audit this AAR, they just need to be shown the Seal.

There, added to the signature.

I'm hoping Ulmer breweries are keeping up with wheeled beverages in the new conquered territory.

Chapter 12: What is the meaning of Würzburg?

part012.png

Reactions:
I don't even know the Leonard Cohen song you're referring to, but I still thought it was a funny joke. And after that, things got downright surreal. In a very good way. I now so want to see Batman being forced to fight the yellow box. :)

Baden vassalized, Würzburg presumably on the way to being conquered - life is looking good! Now what is Austria doing behind your back? Are they attempting to take over Bohemia yet?

AAh I thought you'd conquer them, not old-style vassal thing!

Despite being allied with Austria, I don't trust that he won't demand imperial territory yet. Subjugating and then annexing is far more safe in that regard, if a longer process. When Ulm is big enough, only larger countries will be conquered.

Also, there is the fact that Baden has territory away from Ulm's (and Ulm no like exclaves).

Heh, destroying the coalition early on and pissing of duckie! :p Good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.