• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ahhh... ninja'd by Johho and the GM.

and I have an hour.

let us break the tie.

Unvote Rendap

Vote Sedracus

I don't like ties. They are bad for the village.
Therefore
Unvote Jacob-Lundgren Vote Mr G

[Edit]Hmm, it seems others want to prevent a tie too.[/Edit]

The sad part is that either it is the truth, or a lie. For which we have no real way finding out which it is, except for trust or lynch...

EDIT:

Might just as well cast away my now useless vote and bring up Split closer to the top to see if anything happens.

Unvote Marty
Vote Split

Last edited:
This is very simple.
Watch who pushes for my lynching now - wolves will want any and all people with One Eye Open to die by lynching, so that they themselves are not at risk.
True.

Unvote Sedracus
Vote Mr. G

Your counter-proposal, Mr. G?

The GM would like to remind all players that editing votes is strictly forbidden. I have been lenient so far, but ANY edited votes after this post will be disregarded, no matter what you edit or why. Lurken's latest vote that was edited in should this be regarded as valid this time only.

Votecount, deadline

(8) Mr. G - Boris, Kingepyon, SPLIT, Sedracus, johho, AVN, snoopdogg, esemesas

(4) Sedracus - telesien, Nautilu, jacob, trespoe
(4) SPLIT - Xenomorph, Randy, reis, Lurken

(2) Rendap - Thandros, J. Pass
(2) hdk - gigau, jonti

(1) jacob - OY
(1) snoopdogg - Rendap
(1) Xenomorph - E_L
(1) gigau - Falc
(1) Kingepyon - hdk
(1) J. Pass - tamius
(1) Falc - marty
(1) E_L - Taiisatai
(1) trespoe - Taklagarn
(1) jonti - Mr. G
(1) Hearth - Arch Mede

not voted: Hearth, Lemeard, Seen

Last edited:
Day 1

Ah, the joys of a good hunt. With everyone well-rested and eager to kill the foxes stand little chance. The hunting is great, the weather is still quite alright (it's England after all) and the everyone is glad to finally be in the saddle. Then someone realises that the someone ought to tell the servants back at the manor that tea will be expected within the hour. Mr. G, an important politician, is chosen for this most important of tasks. Swiftly he sets off through the woods in pursuit of tea. But alas, Mr. G is too swift and fails to notice a rather steep slope in his path. As the horse desperately tries to halt in front of the danger Mr. G is thrown off his horse and tumbles down the slope, where he is later found dead. The poor chap had the misfortune of breaking his neck in several places during the fall. It wasn't much of a waste though, for it was soon uncovered that Mr. G had brought an unhealthy amount of dangerous substances and weapons to the manor. He also appeared to be somewhat of a fanatic concerning complete Irish independence. In fact, he was even trained by the IRA to work undercover as a true revolutionary.

Night 1

The mood in the manor is rather quiet in the evening, as most people contemplate the sad and untimely demise of Mr. G. However, the hunt is still on and soon everyone lies asleep in their beds, awaiting a new morning. For Lord Sir Earl Baron Duke Hemingsworth of Birkshire-County-Earldom-on-a-random-river-name, a senior and highly respected aristocrat, morning would never come. He is found twenty past eight in his room, stabbed through the chest with a clearly oversized knife. It wasn't found in the kitchen, that's for sure. Someone brought it to the manor with intent to kill. And this someone is clearly still alive and well amongst you. The victim was well-chosen, for Hemingsworth was a talented person who had a so far undeveloped knack for intelligence work.

It would appear as though the hunt just took a turn for the worse.

Mr. G the IRA Revolutionary was lynched.
Hearth the unclaimed Apprentice was hunted.

Last edited:
Shocker, Mr G was immoral :p
And yeah the forum was buggered for hours for me too. I blame the EU myself

While I support the abolition of monarchy which is implied in the name Irish Republican Army, I can hardly condone their sectarian and nationalist nature. They simply replace one opiate with some other opiate.

VOTE RENAP

My previous reasoning stands, for the time being.

Umm So IT seems we had good luck on Day one One Revolutionary down and A lot more to go.

Lacking any Better Reason I'm going to Vote Rendap There is Still no Germany so He can't be the German Ambassador. IT's entirely Possible HE's from the Soviet occupied area and is here to Spread Communism.

Vote Jonti

Obvious throwaway vote on fellow wolf is obvious, dear Mr. G

Vote Jonti

Obvious throwaway vote on fellow wolf is obvious, dear Mr. G
sarcasm.jpg

Attachments

• sarcasm.jpg
    sarcasm.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 19
What an interesting night. It seems the daughter I saw earlier has taken a liking to me. I do so love the English. The accident yesterday, while tragic, was easily foreseen. Mr G was not a horseman at all. He had no reason to be riding yesterday. Do the Irish even have horses?

Vote Tamius

Rendap is a good choice; he had the opportunity to change his vote yesterday and make it count, but kept it on a throwaway. He also has half the votes currently. So, someone different for right now.