• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't like ties. They are bad for the village.
Therefore
Unvote Jacob-Lundgren Vote Mr G

[Edit]Hmm, it seems others want to prevent a tie too.[/Edit]
ahhh... ninja'd by Johho and the GM.

and I have an hour.

let us break the tie.

Unvote Rendap

Vote Sedracus
Trespoe and AVN get a mark in favour of not-wolf, for attempting to prevent a tie while not sniping.

At this point, I was two behind Mr. G.

Then come two unreasoned / undescribed votes in fairly quick succession.

Unvote Mr.G Vote Sedracus

Yar!

unvote nautilu

vote sedracus

Which brings me up to 6 along with Mr. G.
An obvious attempt to save their wolf-pack-mate, Mr. G.
Note that J-L's vote could be constructed as an attempt to votesnipe, due to the earlier broken deadline.
Nautilu and J-L get wolf marks.
J-L more so than Nautilu.

Vote Jacob-Lundgren

Vote SPLIT

Perhaps the bandwagon on Mr G. was an attempt to save Split? I haven't looked that much into it (and if it's not too much trouble, Najs, could you include the post count for that persons vote next to their name in the vote count?) but an 8-4 lead, with such a sudden switch, does seem a bit suspicious even if the result was a lynched wolf. There are two packs, after all.

Just my two cents, I've never been good at analysis ;)

It is correct that I could change the vote yesterday, but I only change my random day 1 vote in very rare cases or if I'm in danger of being lynched. If you want to run me up for that, I have no problems with it. It's information after all.

Having said that, I would like to take a look at the one that broke the tie from Mr. G and put Sedracus in the lead, however briefly. Maybe not the best of cases, but we have to start looking somewhere.

VOTE Trespoe

Vote SPLIT

Perhaps the bandwagon on Mr G. was an attempt to save Split? I haven't looked that much into it (and if it's not too much trouble, Najs, could you include the post count for that persons vote next to their name in the vote count?) but an 8-4 lead, with such a sudden switch, does seem a bit suspicious even if the result was a lynched wolf. There are two packs, after all.

Just my two cents, I've never been good at analysis ;)

SPLIT wasn't really under pressure during the last few hours, he was 3 votes away from the two frontrunners and only got his fourth vote with an hour to go. It was after Sedracus proclaimed he was one eye open, which is why the votes shifted to Mr. G.

@Sedracus: Look at who Nautilu unvoted. I think that's slightly more suspicious than j-L, whose vote only made it a TIE and didn't put you in the lead.

Vote Nautilu

I like this analysing version of esemesas. Let's see where it leads.
Also, I have severe pain in my neck which is preventing me from thinking straight :(

Vote nautilu

SPLIT wasn't really under pressure during the last few hours, he was 3 votes away from the two frontrunners and only got his fourth vote with an hour to go. It was after Sedracus proclaimed he was one eye open, which is why the votes shifted to Mr. G.

@Sedracus: Look at who Nautilu unvoted. I think that's slightly more suspicious than j-L, whose vote only made it a TIE and didn't put you in the lead.

Vote Nautilu

Alright, packmate, I believe you ;)

unvote SPLIT
vote Nautilu

That being said, I see a scattershot of votes and Nautilu being put in front. Good tactics. Needs a second candidate though.

VOTE RENDAP

That should put him at 3 like Nautilu

Vote Nautilu

Good one! I hadn't noticed that yet.

Making TIEs in the last few hours, though, is not a good thing.

It is correct that I could change the vote yesterday, but I only change my random day 1 vote in very rare cases or if I'm in danger of being lynched. If you want to run me up for that, I have no problems with it. It's information after all.

Having said that, I would like to take a look at the one that broke the tie from Mr. G and put Sedracus in the lead, however briefly. Maybe not the best of cases, but we have to start looking somewhere.

VOTE Trespoe

I was considering that as well

vote trespoe

It's day 2 and there are actually many plausible theories one could follow. And they say the British nobility isn't what it used to be. In your face, "mr" Atlee!

Never heard of the Galway races, have you?

vote the "do the Irish even have horses" trespoe

Looks like we have three potential packmates to Mr G, trying to save him from his grim fate. Among them one has my preference :

Vote Jacob-Lundgren

Whether something is obvious or not tends to depend heavily on what happens afterwards... Not that long ago, we had very active last hours during which you could hide a save much easier. That seems to be much less the case lately, but it's not impossible that some people still expect more things happening as the deadline approaches.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Lemeards breath stinks.
That is all :)

Also anyone who thinks that any wolf would try to do an obvious packmate save this early in the game is simply wrong….
You are of course most likely right and maybe the activty we see when coming up with ideas is only because baddies want to look good and analyzing when they know none of their packmates are in any danger. OTOH just voting randomly is so much less fun and maybe someone will break under the preasure even it is applied for all the wrong reasons?