• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

bman1234

Colonel
18 Badges
Sep 19, 2003
Visit site
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome Gold
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • East India Company Collection
  • East India Company
  • Deus Vult
I want to try to play a game as Israel from day one and need a way to create the country on that day. So I need some sort of cheat or event fire to do so, either one that :

Creates Israel as a playable state the first day of the game

or

Fires the Balfour Declaration the first day even though I dont' have the Nationalism & Imperialism Tech (I've already used changeowner to give the Palestinian Provinces to the UK who could then release Israel if they had the tech)

or

Gives me Nationalism & Imperialism on day one so that as UK I can then do Balfour and release Israel

Any help of how to do above through the console (not by editing the game files) would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, you can't do decisions through the console. You'd need a custom event that does what the Balfour Declaration does.

I'd do one up real quick, but I can't seem to find the decision. D:

Not sure theres much point, Israel rarely gets any jews immigrating, so really its a sparsely populated arabic country lead by a literally non-existant jewish minority.

Not sure theres much point, Israel rarely gets any jews immigrating, so really its a sparsely populated arabic country lead by a literally non-existant jewish minority.

If you have been following my other thread about Immigration, you will see that there is evidence that suggests that some pops, while not changing culture, will change religion (my Nuer Jews in the Belgian game). So, while I realize that I have no Ashkenazim (the Primary Culture in Israel), I do have some Sephardim and I want to see that if given enough time, a few local conquests, and a few conversions, if a state with a majority, or at least considerable plurality population of Jewish religion will evolve.

It is more an exercise concerning immigration and pop development than anything else.