• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
unvote sbr
vote steed

why? those 'scannings' seem to be pretty well set up with people who died. 2 out of 5 dead? one out of those 5 is the "sorcerer" who outed you? 1 out of the five is a supposed cultist?

i think those odds are pretty bad.

How many unprovoked fake outtings have you all seen, especailly this early in the game? In my 3 years of playing WW here I can't think of ANY, though I am sure there have been a few; most likely when the baddies were at or just about to hit parity. In my experience every fake outting is done by a baddie who was just legitimately outted himself.

*starts making groovy moves again*

How you decode the groovz said:
In the scenario proposed by Steed it wouldn't be unprovoked. The fake outing of Steed as a cultist by dublish who would be the real cultist would be provoked by the fact that dublish got scanned by Steed - claiming to be the priest, and thus knowing his life would be going to end. Soon.

It might indeed have been a preemptive strike at Steed by would-be cultist dublish, with it being to early on the day implying a certain impulsivity.

Thanks for trying, just one thing after im lynched. MAKE SURE SBR DIES ..

It will make it all worth it..:(

Thanks for trying, just one thing after im lynched. MAKE SURE SBR DIES ..

It will make it all worth it..:(

moon.gif

Official vote count, 30min to deadline

Steed - 12 - dublish, AVN, Raczynski, the_hdk, sbr, Ciryandor, humancalculator, billy bob, White Daimon, Lord Strange II, Jopi, Yakman
sbr - 5 - randakar, walrus, Kriszo, Lord_D, trespoe
dublish - 1 - Steed

not voted - 1 - Eternaly_Lost
absent - 1 - Slinky

missed one vote - sbr, Lord Strange II, humancalculator, White Daimon, billy bob, Jopi, Raczynski

unvote sbr
vote steed

why? those 'scannings' seem to be pretty well set up with people who died. 2 out of 5 dead? one out of those 5 is the "sorcerer" who outed you? 1 out of the five is a supposed cultist?

i think those odds are pretty bad.

This. No priest scans both a sorcerer and a cultist (who just happen to be in contact with each other?) and doesn't out them until he's already being set up for a lynch.

This. No priest scans both a sorcerer and a cultist (who just happen to be in contact with each other?) and doesn't out them until he's already being set up for a lynch.

Thats where you have just outed yourself Cultist.

Who said they were in contact with each other???? I scanned SBR and Obviously ive scanned you and your attuned.. You know your going to be outed, so make up your some JL member story to kill the Priest (ME)..

You will soon die my friend.. HUNTER, PLEASE KILL THIS GUY:mad:

I only mentioned SBR because you got in there first and ran the vote up on me. Your story just went out the window and hopefully everybody else sees that!!

What happened to that post you just made DUBLISH????

Realised you just outed yourself even more...:rofl::rofl:

My last post before deadline...

Who ever it may concern.. Please kill SBR...

*The Daft Punk robot starts dancing in very confused motions, clearly in shock by the recent happenings he does the macarena.*

Day 101 and Night 101

marvintherobot.jpg

and rightly so...​

Trust is something you need to earn. So have Marvin the depressed robot or Roy Batty the replicant earned your trust? At first it seemed this would be an easy question but then some robots' positronic brains seemed to malfunction and a band of musicians almost got
Marvin the Scan Sensitive Human Controlled robot saved but in the end his personality got him, rather than Tin Man, airlocked.

Your first night in space passed uneventfully and as morning dawned in orbit high above Earth you docked with the freightship "Fogel Grip" bound for the asteroid belt.

You lynched Steed the spiritually attuned cultist.
noone was eaten by the wolves.

I have more information, but early outings are apparently all fake. I'd better keep a lid on it for now.

I have more information, but early outings are apparently all fake. I'd better keep a lid on it for now.

It's quite clear now that you can be trusted (and I had no doubts yesterday) :)
Furthermore everyone is waiting now for further information of the JL.
We will not get any voting going before your next outing.

So IMO you can tell what you know :)

not necessarily. early outings lead to nothing for analysis.

That and the stuff Steed put out sounded correct (scan targets, the nights, the reason why he switched votes, etc) it all added up. Good attempt to save himself. He built a decent case.

While I knew Steed was going to get the votes, I wasn't sure what a leader and/or hunter would do (I would hope a hunter would wait to see who was telling truth, but wasn't sure)

Well. Apparently I really was daft ;-)

My apologies to dublish and sbr for me believing that silly horse person.

Well. Apparently I really was daft ;-)

My apologies to dublish and sbr for me believing that silly horse person.

Silly Horse People dont try to get a leader to save him.. haha, alas it didnt work..

Wow. Busy day. I seem to have paralyzed the village.

Bender Bending Rodriguez is controlled by humans.

Vote the_hdk.

Any goodies not in contact with me should fix that as soon as possible.

Well, I looked at the voting records. Not much to tell. We don't know if they are the same pack or different packs (are there 2? there was discussion about that a while back). Also, would a pack sacrifice their cultist. Probably yes, but with how many goodies are dying, parity could be reached quickly. The lack of wolf on wolf hunts is disturbing.

Anyway, without further ado:

Emperor Walter
Day 1 – no votes on him, 2nd voter on Torn
Day 2 – voted by jonti early, later taken off, only vote on jonti
Day 3 – put vote on sbr, quickly changed to 2nd vote on billy bob; later voted on by hdk, billy bob, randakar, Yakman, Steed, and White Daimon

Steed
Day 1 – no votes on him, put throwaway vote on jonti, avoided Torn and Yakman wagons
Day 2 – no votes on him, put 3rd vote on Walrus
Day 3 – no votes on him, 5th vote on Emperor Walter
Day 4 – Randakar puts vote on him then later removes it; Lord Strange II puts late vote on him avoiding the 3 way tie of Kriszo, Slinky, and Jerard. Steed votes randakar then later switches to Slinky; 4th voter on Slinky, breaks the tie with AVN, Kriszo, and Slinky
Day 5 – outed. Most vote for him. After his defense, randakar, myself, Lord D, Kriszo, and Walrus switch. Yakman also switches to sbr, only to switch back right before the end.

If anyone sees something, please share.

okay

Vote the_hdk

yayyyy!

JL!