• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My first game as the United States:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My Empire's census as of 1915:

Europe in 1916, Germany formed in the late 1860s and Israel gained independence in 1909.

My Rank:

The World, Its hard to see but I own most of the islands in Oceania and Puerto Rico:

V2_MAP_USA_191615_1.jpg

Last edited:
This is my VRRP Germany, in 1863. It was suprisingly easy to beat France and Austria combined w/ the Ottomans on my side right off the bat. I was going to form Greater Germany, with Austria in my sphere, but France attacked me again, and I was about to loose, so I formed Germany before giving back Alsace Lorraine. I made Russia release Poland, and took Rhone from France.
germanyvrrp.png

Last edited:
This is my VRRP Germany, in 1863. It was suprisingly easy to beat France and Austria combined w/ the Ottomans on my side right off the bat. I was going to form Greater Germany, with Austria in my sphere, but France attacked me again, and I was about to loose, so I formed Germany before giving back Alsace Lorraine. I made Russia release Poland, and took Rhone from France.

can you put up a map please?

where's the pic dude?

I put it up

It was less warscore, and I didnt want to have to mobilize, my economy already sucked, the war would be over quicker. I am not going to expand outside of Europe, so I couldnt get a colony, and it was cheapest.

You know, you can still get Austria in Germany (I -think-). They'll apply for annexation after a certain amount of time being in your sphere, won't they?

Also, the American Empire? That's awesome :D

You know, you can still get Austria in Germany (I -think-). They'll apply for annexation after a certain amount of time being in your sphere, won't they?D

I'll try that, but they are my only allies, and Russia and France are almost allied.

This involved making wars very, very fast. I did "cheat" to remove cores that France/UK got from N&I. And being 3rd in prestige and having shortages is rather frustrating but I did make my Caribbean empire!

6e145v.jpg

(Bonus: Communist Paraguay flag)

Austria -> German Empire -> Germany Dec 1935. Infamy 460+

Holdings in continental Europe, England/Wales, North and South Egypt, Somalia, West Africa, and Brazil

edit: crap, can't see euro close up, so:

Last edited: