+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pop Resizer Utility

Benevolent Imperialist flame7926's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Pop Resizer Utility

This utility is to re-size the pops by type in the pop files. It is perfect for scenario mods. Instead of manually doing the brutal work, just input the percentage increase or decrease, select the files to do, and press compile.

Make sure you have an updated version of Java, http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Download:
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/Pop_Util4.zip OR http://www.mediafire.com/?cqebe9qa4n7v9fy

Last edited by flame7926; 18-06-2012 at 06:23.
    Come see my AAR: Scandinavia: 1890-1936 w/ Great Wars : Dead
    Try my user tweak for PDM mod Victoria 2. Winter, gaining cores, and more.
    Victoria 2 Pop Utility, works with any version
    White Man's Burden mod for Victoria 2. Greatly improves exploration and colonization, as well as rebellions and international affairs: Coming Soon
    Contact me by PM or at flame7926@gmail.com if you are interested in helping

Master of the Universe CaptRobau's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

That seems genius. Will try it out asap.

File not found.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by oddboyout View Post
    File not found.
    No idea why that happened, new link
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/Pop_Util1.zip
    White Man's Burden mod for Victoria 2. Greatly improves exploration and colonization, as well as rebellions and international affairs: Coming Soon

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Does this work if so it will make things so much easier

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyus View Post
    Does this work if so it will make things so much easier
    Why dont you download it and try?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

I would love to but i don't have the time for a few days so it will have to wait until Wednesday or Thursday, I will let you know what i think after then

This isn't working for me. I get the following (Sorry about crappy quality, it vanishes so quick that it took 6 or so tries just to press the Prt Scrn button in time to catch anything):

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Anjwalker View Post
    This isn't working for me. I get the following (Sorry about crappy quality, it vanishes so quick that it took 6 or so tries just to press the Prt Scrn button in time to catch anything):

Did you update your version of java, link in the first post?

BL-logic
    Event Team Leader
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaMajesty II Collection
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold War
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneV2 AHD BetaPride of Nations
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Download and install Java.

http://java.com/en/download/
    Game Developer East vs West - Event&Decision Team Leader
    Unless stated otherwise, the content of the above post is my personal opinion only.

Utilities:
    Victoria 2 Pop Maker Utility: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Maker-Utility
    Victoria 2 Order Of Battle Maker Utility:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Maker-Utility
    Victoria 2 Savegame Analyser Utility: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?638277-Victoria-2-AHD-Savegame-Analyser

I only updated with the latest version of Java earlier this month, but it appears they've brought out a new version since then (I just checked on the Java website). I'll go update.

I only updated with the latest version of Java earlier this month, but it appears they've brought out a new version since then (I just checked on the Java website). I'll go update.
    Just spent several hours updating, which I needed to do anyway, and I'm still getting the same error.

500k club

Just spent several hours updating, which I needed to do anyway, and I'm still getting the same error.
    I honestly have no idea. If you have java installed to the same drive then it should be a recognized command, that shouldn't be an error. Open up command prompt and type java, what comes up?

Edit: Maybe try THIS.
    Last edited by flame7926; 30-05-2012 at 09:36.

Still getting that error, despite doing this. I am dodgy on if I did things right, though I did follow the instructions.

BL-logic
    Event Team Leader
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaMajesty II Collection
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold War
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneV2 AHD BetaPride of Nations
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Still getting that error, despite doing this. I am dodgy on if I did things right, though I did follow the instructions.
    Its probably a class path problem. Uninstall java and then install it again.
    Game Developer East vs West - Event&Decision Team Leader
    Unless stated otherwise, the content of the above post is my personal opinion only.

Utilities:
    Victoria 2 Pop Maker Utility: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Maker-Utility
    Victoria 2 Order Of Battle Maker Utility:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Maker-Utility
    Victoria 2 Savegame Analyser Utility: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?638277-Victoria-2-AHD-Savegame-Analyser

Quote Originally Posted by Kalelovil View Post
    Its probably a class path problem. Uninstall java and then install it again.
    Okay, I'll try that.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

I tried using this, and it worked, but all my pops got smaller instead of bigger. Am I doing something wrong? (I set most values higher than 100)

500k club

I uploaded a new version with a small bug fixed.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Thanks! It works great now. You've saved me a lot of work.

Edit: Almost- I can get to the country selection screen, and the population of each country is bigger, but when I try to start a new game, it crashes.
    Last edited by Xenophon13; 16-06-2012 at 22:03.

500k club

New versions uploaded.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast