• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
loki100: I have three cavalry divisions, part of Vercellino's 7a Armata, in Cei's mobile corps. ;)

Maj. von Mauser: Three divisions. :D

Forster: Yep. Cavalry, whoo! :p

Enewald: Of course he does! Otherwise nothing else would get done. Mussolini and only Mussolini got the trains running on time, and that goes for everything else too! :mad: :D

what is GroFaz in Italian?

Il Duce!

il_duce_by_parka87.jpg

So, do you think you will still be able to apply rockets to your current/future strategies, or do you think it's a project worth scrapping?

Or maybe you will give the Regia Aeronautica a rocket powered update?

BlitzMartinDK: No, at the moment most of my disposable IC is going into supplies to feed these damn Germans! :mad: That's why I had to kill some of them off. :p

dublish: Very stylish. :D

Kman211: Good question. Turbojet CAGs would be pretty cool, I think. ;)

BlitzMartinDK: No, at the moment most of my disposable IC is going into supplies to feed these damn Germans! :mad: That's why I had to kill some of them off. :p

i have a feeling you thought of that excuse AFTER you killed them :rofl:

Italy's search for oil is always troublesome. I hate having to ground planes and harbor ships, all for the lack of crude (to put it crudely).

One little trick I've learned is to trade for fuel oil. Many small countries make fuel oil daily and can use the cash. All those jerry cans eventually pile up and help relieve the need to import so much oil.

-v

"Pound them Harry, pound them!" (General "Bloody Bull" Allenby from the movie Lawrence of Arabia.)

Just looked at Doomdark's Supply System Manual ( in the FAQ section), and the HOI3 wiki Logistics Reference. According to those sources allies set up 'an automatic and invisible trade route ...between the two nations, where the exact amount of supplies and fuel will be sent from the nation with its troops abroad to the allied nation hosting those troops'. This would indicate that any pasta and wine fed to the German forces ( though not necessarily the expeditionary units I guess) would be replaced by an equivalent amount of schnitzle and beer from the Reich's stockpiles.

Where are these supplies going, if not to the troops? Is someone skimming from the warehouses to sell on the black market? :confused:

Issues would remain of supply throughput to the troops due to infra issues, but the costs would not be borne by Italy, unless the process does not work as advertised.

Turbojet CAGs would be pretty cool, I think.

See 'flying armored taxis...'

Italy's search for oil is always troublesome. I hate having to ground planes and harbor ships, all for the lack of crude (to put it crudely).
I've never had a problem with petrochem as Italy. Before I take Romania/Ploesti I don't have enough fuel-using units to worry about. By the time I have a mechanised army I've got access to Iraq (at least) as well. I've never needed to trade for oil as Italy.

Duke of Awesome: That's quite possible. :D

Valentinan: My main fuel user is the navy, of course. Once my navy gets moving, my oil drops. But otherwise my oil is all good. :p

FrodoB: Well someone is using or stealing 1600 supplies a day. If it's not the Germans I don't know who it is. :p

BlitzMartinDK: :D

womble: That's been my basic experience as well. :p

rasmus40: Well, not an expansion ago. It's still vanilla HoI3, no Semper Fi. :p

BlitzMartinDK: Well going from the experiences of this AAR, I think we can all safely say the Japanese are worthless anyway! :p

womble: Hehe, most people probably couldn't fight a war like that. ;)

SFCShadow: Yeah I figured. It was the same with HoI2 and DD. :p

anweRU: Welcome back! And of course I am, the war's not over yet! :D

Heh, so I tried to post this before, and to say that there's be an update tonight unless my internet cuts out, as is occurring more and more frequently. Well it cut out right as I was posting, as is typical. So I'm sitting on the stairs outside my room now to get a connection. Will still try to do that update though. :p