• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In, as Dances With Sheep.

In! as Qillaq Lalawethika, which means Seal Hide Who Makes Noise

Use This To make a random Native American name

The first one was a little too "Oh, my" so I'll change it abit: Babbles like walnut.

:rofl: Mine was "Talks too much" :rofl:

In

Thinking of a name right now :)

BTW, its always nice to see some of the role changes I've made being kept by other GM's. :) I am sad that you didn't keep the ptirdy :(

Last edited:
Johho in Werewolf XXXIX: Cavemen said:
Hunter: If the Hunter is killed at night he has a 50% chance (not caught asleep/off guard) of killing one of the attacking wolves.
:p
Hm, well sometimes the ghosts in these games can be pretty overwhelming but that would probably be to give them a bit too much power.
Or in other words: Oops, I'll fix it.
Hunter: If the Hunter is killed at night he has a 50% chance (not caught asleep/off guard) of killing one of the attacking wolves. He can also send a nightly order to kill someone in which case his ability is used up (including the 50% chance to kill an attacking werewolf).
:p

Yep, nothing wrong with that though, it was a great game, except I think I got screwed.

I looks like a great game, and yeah you were apparently pushed off a cliff, so you got screwed big time. ;)

Yep, nothing wrong with that though, it was a great game, except I think I got screwed.
I remember it. It was a good game. Had some good moments, baddies going down big time and then I hit the_hdk the cursed villager and he didn't respond with "WTF are you doing. I was on the winning side! That was pretty surprising. Or when far into the game vLN thought I was a second GA. Pretty funny telling him I was original wolf :p I also remember how it all ended for me. That was less fun :(

so was mine :confused: :D
I take that as an "In" and will make you a similar name.
(The caveman name generator has a very limited vocabulary but there are tens of "indian name generators" if you just google for it.)

Maybe someone would like to help me coming up with in-game RPing names for the various roles and traits?
I'm thinking something like:
villager = brave
doctor = medicine man
sorcerer = skinwalker
priest = shaman?

In.
My secret war name is Snatches Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory.
With, considering how in many recent game I was that close to victory and still lost is disturbingly accurate.