• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I may need to be subbed this session as I have an exam on the day after.

This is bad :/

If no new perm is found for Venice for today, they will be dropped as a player nation.

Lurken,
Feel like playing Venice instead?, if not Holland is still yours though.
But it will give us further two/three weeks to find a perm for Holland

I got Mulliman moving to Austria, Poland will be dropped as a player nation,
if no more perms are found. Mulliman will get the money he saved up in Poland moved to Austria.

I think i got a sub for Temujin this session.

Assuming poland is dropped russia declares them in her zone of influance. Any attacks on poland will be considered a declaration of war on the russian empire.

I need a sub between 19-20.15

I want admirality, protestant religion, French knowledge of the NA COT, AAR reward and random generals, not admirals.

Last edited:
I had a discussion with another person the other day about Poland in EU MP. When I now read that Poland is dropped I came to think about it.

Poland is the sole nation I have sworn never to play. The reason for this is that they apparently suck in MP (I have not played them in SP since back in EU1 time).

In every campaign but one they have been unsuccesful. The exception being Tonio in Hive's game, NOIV, the infamous campaign who always seem to pop up in less than flattering circumstances. :rolleyes:

In every game I have participated and where there was a Poland from start they have been vanquished and abandoned, eaten by their neighbours. Tonio, the one successful, switched from Poland to Prussia - as being a funnier nation to play in the 18th century.

Now the question is: does it exist any Poland that has survived as human played until the end in 1819? And why did they succeed?

Daniel A said:
Now the question is: does it exist any Poland that has survived as human played until the end in 1819? And why did they succeed?

Damocles' Poland in Machiavelli 2 not only survived, but also did very well. The key was cooperating with Russia there.

Slargos' Poland in Machiavelli 1 also survived. There are lots of other examples too.

In fact, I believe, Denmark survives less than Poland.

FAL said:
In fact, I believe, Denmark survives less than Poland.

That's because all you stupid swedes always play Sweden. Denmark is ofcourse the rightfull ruler of Scandinavia. I'll show you all next time i start a new game.

I seem to remember Dago playing Poland and doing very well. Can't remember in which game thou.

We got Seen and Tracid subbing today,
Seen will be subbing Sweden.
Tracid will sub England until Juv is back.

Aladar will be taking over Venice,
and possibly Rinak will be playing Poland if his router allows, possibly take it over as a perm.

I'm editing the save atm, let me know if there is anything except for what is posted in the thread. I must have it before 18.00 CET then.
Couldn't do it yesterday becuase i as at work.

Sweden built 5 manufactories???? Or were some of them by events? I wondered what Temujin was doing.....

PJL said:
Sweden built 5 manufactories???? Or were some of them by events? I wondered what Temujin was doing.....

I built 4, got 1 by event. That's why I wanted back in; figured my sub would forget I got an historical manuf, and I wanted those built before I got it for the several hundred's I'd save. For a not so bad inflation too.

While there was deflations and free manus galore around Europe my vassals Scotland and Ireland decided to go to war with each other while corruption and unruly nobles struck within months setting back research quite a few years, ruining stab and the alliance and destroying all trade. On the other hand I got a very useful free fort in Cornwall as compensation. All Hail the RNG and fairness of random events!

*Sigh* Lithuania got it's handed to it by Russia...Being Poland is hard work.

But I got lucky with my conversion work anyways.

Sorry lurken. I guess your moving to holland anyway so it aint so bad. Ill be +1 crt soon so wrath of ivan isnt over yet. You do know he killed his own son with a spike in a fit of rage.

His favourite hobby was sacrificial orgies in churches. Interesting guy.