• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is NL around yet? Just checking out...

Ozzeh said:
In 1527? Nah :p

You could mayhaps sub Archduke though... :)
That I could...I have some things I need to do, but I hope I will be able to rock 'n roll with Austria

Lurken said:
That I could...I have some things I need to do, but I hope I will be able to rock 'n roll with Austria

That is cool! I humbly suggest to Archduke that he contact you with instructions before tonight ;)

I love it when I'm useful in solvings problems :D
ja.gif

Ozzeh said:
That is cool! I humbly suggest to Archduke that he contact you with instructions before tonight ;)

I love it when I'm useful in solvings problems :D
ja.gif
However...I have homework, which has not gone so smoothly so I am unsure that I will even make it before my groupmembers are pissed at me.

TheArchduke said:
Good news, Argentinia should now be in austrian hands.

Bad news, my skiing holiday has been pulled forward by an evil mistress and I have to obey. (Sounds better)

In any case with a 90% chance I will need a sub.

I take this to mean that partial maps can be disclosed to anyone. Parties interested in getting to know the English NA COT should contact me asap.

Well, advice is very easy, try to keep Argentinia and play sensible. I don´t like to put pressure on subs, so he should try to judge for himself what he does.

PJL said:
Okay, have done AARs for the first two sessions. I'd like to have 1000d please.

England would like it's AAR rewards in cash as well.

Ok, this is the situation.

It seems like we have no save ready, HG's offline and it's alot of work to do with the save, we currently need three subs and we got none so far.
And i got problems with my AoD installation (cant get it to work, as i'm using my laptop i had to install a new copy.) And last, i also need a sub the last two hours today cause of work.

If things doesn't change drasticly the last 30mins, i'll postpone this session.
I'll post a final decision before 18.40.

I think strongly that I can sub.

Fredrik82 said:
Ok, this is the situation.

It seems like we have no save ready, HG's offline and it's alot of work to do with the save, we currently need three subs and we got none so far.
And i got problems with my AoD installation (cant get it to work, as i'm using my laptop i had to install a new copy.) And last, i also need a sub the last two hours today cause of work.

If things doesn't change drasticly the last 30mins, i'll postpone this session.
I'll post a final decision before 18.40.
We'll make it im sure :).

England has sold trading rights in her trade center of Pocumtuc. We ask that this COT and it's province will be made known to the French Government.

In the name of King Henry VIII

I think my mom and dad will have a reputation in these forums. My mom said very clear that IF i do not copy some LPs over to CD, she will throw the PC out, or pour water on it. I do not want to test my mother.

I got Daniel A subbing me,
but it still doesn't look good.

I wont demand everyone to sit and waste time in Vnet, for a session that might not even start.

And HG got the edit list, and alot of countires depends on that list, not to mention HGs own Venice :p

But we can always hope that HG shows up within 10mins, with the save ready (without telling me about it) and then you guys can launch the game.

If he doesn't, we'll postpone.
And i will kick his ass for it.