• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done CSK, congratulations :)

That he does. Well deserved, CSK! Congrats. :)

Superb choice, stnylan, and congratulations, CSK! Your 15 minutes (well, ok, one week) starts now.

Vann

Congratulations CSK ! ! :cool:

Congrats CSK ;)

Congratulations, CSK!

Not only a fine fan, but a wrighteous writer too! :D

Rensslaer

Well done CSK! We can never have enough good readAARs! :)

excellent choice. Congrats CSK, a great reader and poster, (does he know he won)

congrats CSK, happy thanksgiving to all

Yes I know I won, Quirinius. But I decided not to post before I at least caught up with the AARs I subscribed to, which took me all the time until now. I really need more time...

I wonder if you can call that increasing regularity though, most of the AARs I read I started to when I had too much free time, a thing I doubt will happen until december or so.

Rensslaer, maybe it's just my English skills, but could you please explain me what wrighteous means? I couldn't find a translation.

Anyway, my week is over now and I'm going to choose another fan. There were quite a lot I would choose if I could choose more than one, but unfortunatly I can't.

I think there are different styles of fans. Some choose a style in which they really read a lot (like I am, I read AARs to every game, but I usually don't read historybooks or narratives in HoI and Victoria, it's just not my time) while others read especially AARs of one game. But my decision is a decision of heart.

There is one reader who always kept me going as a writer, even when nobody else commented. My fan of the week is:

CSK said:
Rensslaer, maybe it's just my English skills, but could you please explain me what wrighteous means? I couldn't find a translation.
I think, CSK, Renss was having a bit of fun playing on words. 'Wrighteous' is not a word, but if it were it would be pronounced exactly the same way as 'righteous' - which in this context means very good. ;)

And an excellent choice. I've seen you about the place JimboIX, well deserved!

Congratulations JimboIX :)