• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Having seen his completely failed attempt to defend himself (and being confused in the process) I think I, First in Line, shall recast my vote.

If he proves good, at least we found an honest person with seerish powers who would then still be alive.

UNvote Bazti, Vote TheFreeman

Mr.G confused me with his statement before. Jonti DID not have any of theese one time powers but he was in contact with "people" that had it, i then contacted jonti on behalf of my "boss" Who had also scanned him to mine information.

Very complicated but it is the truth.

Cultists do have a boss, the werewolf they get to know at the start of the game.

Who else does have a boss ?? :confused:

Actually, an apprentice would have a boss as well..

True.
But theFreeman has made such a mess of his defense that only 2 things can happen now.

If he doesn't get lynched, he will be hunted by the wolfs soon.

Therefore I think it's best for him (if he's a villager) to explain clearly his role.
That will help the village the most.

At least I hope that theFreeman is a teamplayer, who has the best in mind for the village ...

unvote Byakhiam
vote Mr. G

i scanned Freeman, he wasn't a wolf. unless my Seerish power lied.

Can you please explain theFreeman's confusing story then ? :)

What is there to explain? i scanned Freeman. He wasn't a wolf.

Now you can hypothesize that i am lying or my Seerish power is wrong. That's your choice.

But me, explain? Now you know as much as i do.

edit/addition:

Oh, and as for why i chose to scan Freeman - usually i get killed for being quiet. And since i actually had a trait of some tiny plausible use, i used it. Figuring i'd probably be killed before using it if i held off too long.

And as to why Freeman in particular, no real reason really. But he was an early contender... and i wanted to check out if he was a wolf being saved from the noose. He might still be a cultist or something, but unless it's a rival pack, i dunno...

Like i said, i dunno what's going on. But given the info i have: a likely non-wolf (given my scan as given), versus somebody else... for me it's not straightforward to vote Freeman.

All of which is a longer way of saying what i already said. But in case brevity is no longer the soul of wit, i hereby risk being un-brief.
:p

Last edited:

Now you can hypothesize that i am lying or my Seerish power is wrong. That's your choice.

With a guardian angel dead, I really doubt that a seer would expose himself for the danger you are doing now.

Now this I did forget. What motives could Tskb18 have to lie? Would that not be incredibly stupid?

True.
But theFreeman has made such a mess of his defense that only 2 things can happen now.

If he doesn't get lynched, he will be hunted by the wolfs soon.

Therefore I think it's best for him (if he's a villager) to explain clearly his role.
That will help the village the most.

At least I hope that theFreeman is a teamplayer, who has the best in mind for the village ...

Im the Priests apprentice...

Honestley i do not exactley know who kew who

That the reason for my messed up defence

With Tskb´s explanation, I would say the safest thing would be to go for a tie here. With all the arguing between Mr. G and theFreeman about who to lynch, one of them really should be a wolf.

Unvote thefreeman
Vote Mr. G

With a guardian angel dead, I really doubt that a seer would expose himself for the danger you are doing now.
i never said i was the seer. In fact, i said quite the opposite - that i used a Seerish power.

And, to be frank for a moment... ¿who you trying to get crazy with, ese? ¿don't you know i'm loco?

i make declarations of truth. i don't pull stunts. Call me crazy.
;)

Im the Priests apprentice...

Honestley i do not exactley know who kew who

That the reason for my messed up defence

From goodie to scanned, to scanned by jopi, to scanned by jonti without any seer power and now to a priests apprentice. Sigh.

Vote Mr.G

Vote Bazti because apparently Mr. G is guilty and TheFreeman is innocent? Or something?