• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Please elaborate :)

He is just trying to save himself. Wolf or not - this is just a ridiculous attempt to save himself.

You would like realy like to know that wouldn't you?

Yes, we would like to know how a non-scanner person could scan another person.

He is just trying to save himself. Wolf or not - this is just a ridiculous attempt to save himself.

Yes, we would like to know how a non-scanner person could scan another person.

Read the front page and you might get a clue.

Can someone please explain to me why Freeman is a wolf, the whole accusation doesn´t make any sense :p?

The case against Mr. G is a bit more solid, even though it isn´t solid at all :p.

VOTE Mr. G

You would like realy like to know that wouldn't you?

Of course I do.
I hate to lynch innocent villagers.

But at the moment you are really confusing me.
So I need a good explanation.

Otherwise I can only come to the conclusion that you are a wolf.
So if you don't want to be lynched, I guess it's better for you to explain why jonti-h knows that you are villager :)

Read the front page and you might get a clue.
Guardian Angel: May protect one person against a Werewolf attack, but can't choose to protect the same person two nights in a row and can never protect themselves.
Nothing about any seer abilities.

Can someone please explain to me why Freeman is a wolf, the whole accusation doesn´t make any sense :p?

The case against Mr. G is a bit more solid, even though it isn´t solid at all :p.

VOTE Mr. G

Well, first of all he is obviously not telling the truth...

Nothing about any seer abilities.

Well, first of all he is obviously not telling the truth...

Seerish Powers: This player have some talent in seeing the future. Hardly enough to become a seer, or anyting close to it. But enough to give him one fully functioning seer scan during the span of the game.

Priestly Powers: This player have some divine talent. Hardly enough to become a priest, or anyting close to it. But enough to give him one fully functioning priest scan during the span of the game.

Got a clue know?

Seerish Powers: This player have some talent in seeing the future. Hardly enough to become a seer, or anyting close to it. But enough to give him one fully functioning seer scan during the span of the game.

Priestly Powers: This player have some divine talent. Hardly enough to become a priest, or anyting close to it. But enough to give him one fully functioning priest scan during the span of the game.

Got a clue know?

Yes, you are making this up bit for bit, since we cannot know if jonti had this abilities :rolleyes: I also wonder why he did scan you in the first play, and how you possible could misspell the word "jonti-h" to "jopi" :rolleyes:

jonti-h as Vaya Con Mudkipz (guardian angel, eaten)

Where are the seerish powers :p?

Got a clue know?

jonti-h did not have those powers.
Unless the GM forgot to mention them.

But knowing johho888 as a very good GM I consider that very, very, very unlikely.

Therefore I can only conclude that you are a wolf.

Sorry...

That was a VERY bad lie...

Unvote MR. G

Vote theFreeman

Official vote count, 1h 40min to deadline

theFreeman - 8 - sbr, punkbob, Nautilu, Mr. G, AVN, muttoneer, the_hdk, Eu_proof
Mr. G - 7 - Jamie550, humancalculator, theFreeman, Paendrag, Bazti, Tskb18, THE_SPLIT
Bazti - 1 - Avernite
Tskb18 - 1 - Byakhiam
not voted - 7 - EUROO7, dublish, Lord Strange, Jopi, Ahura Mazda, noddy102, Teep

missed one vote - THE_SPLIT, sbr, Bazti, Eu_proof, EUROO7, Lemeard, Teep, Lord Strange

That was a VERY bad lie...

Unvote MR. G

Vote theFreeman

Mr.G confused me with his statement before. Jonti DID not have any of theese one time powers but he was in contact with "people" that had it, i then contacted jonti on behalf of my "boss" Who had also scanned him to mine information.

Very complicated but it is the truth.

Mr.G confused me with his statement before. Jonti DID not have any of theese one time powers but he was in contact with "people" that had it, i then contacted jonti on behalf of my "boss" Who had also scanned him to mine information.

Very complicated but it is the truth.

Ah, now it is my fault that you have made several lies too?