• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In that case: There is one poster who pops up everywhere. He comments, encourages and is a general boon to the community. As far as I can see, he hasn't won the award since 2011 either. So it is about time, give a hand to the eminent Enewald! :)

Well done, Enewald. Always a great fan!

Thank you! :eek:

This is now the eight time I have won this award. :eek:o
I used to be able to comment on more AARs a few years back, but that was when I was still a lazy high school student.
Then I had a two year hiatus from these awesome forums, but have been trying to increase my activity again for the past half a year again. :)
Of the AARs I had subscribed to back in 2011, only very few are still running. (and those are already fossils... :p)

Now that I have embrace the life of a lazy student, I have again more time to spend procrastinating on these forums when I should be instead be reading some important stuff or doing homeworks. :happy:

Alas, my tempo of comments that I had during 08-10 will probably be never seen again, unless some true lunatic tries to break it. (that would be around 18000 comments mostly in AAR threads)

I will need to spend more time on AARland again in order to find a worthy successor, so there goes my plans of doing homework today. :glare:
(because reading AARs is far more interesting than doing probability calculations or integrals...)

Reactions:
Very well deserved indeed! Perhaps one of your next 22k posts will be on one of my threads, eh? It is statistically likely, of course. :p

A great achievement for a great fan. Even though I am yet to have the honour of one o your comments, your presence here is invaluable. Whenever it is that you finally decide to call it a day, I wit many an AAR will suffer. (So no pressure. ;))

My sincerest congratulations!

Congratulations on your eighth victory, Enewald! That trophy cabinet of yours must be getting pretty crowded right about now, eh? :)

Congrats, Enewald!

Congratulations on your eighth victory, Enewald! That trophy cabinet of yours must be getting pretty crowded right about now, eh? :)

The fashion now is to have one in every room, starting with the bathroom :)

Congrats, Ënëwäld! :D I haven't forgotten...:p

Well, it's already been named for stnylan and GhostWriter in previous times but I am sure some creative soul can figure out a way to honor all three. ;)

Congratulations Enewald! I am not at all surprised you've been bestowed this AwAARd 8 times, you really do give all of us a lot of support and morale with your loyal reading and commenting! :cool:

It also seems like 2011 was a good year to go on hiatus! ;)

I personally think the St. Ghostwald awAARd is a great idea. :p