Information regarding the Europa Universalis IV Call to Arms incentives! *UPDATED*

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I used my general email address(facebook & and other spammy stuff) to sign up and i had my steam account on different email add, how can I get my dlc? can I reroute my rewards?

I used my general email address(facebook & and other spammy stuff) to sign up and i had my steam account on different email add, how can I get my dlc? can I reroute my rewards?

You will get given the reward as a steam key, it wont just be given to your account.

Still haven't got an email, are they still being sent or have I missed out?
EDIT: Nevermind, it was in my spam folder after all, silly me :)

Last edited:
Still no mail for me.. :( Checked my spam folder as well.

Any updates from Paradox?

You were on the list, and the email was sent from here. Maybe you at some point clicked "never receive emails from Paradox" in an earlier mail? Or it must have been spam filtered. Tried sending it once more however.

Is there any chance for me to receive the email before the time closer to release?
I would just like to know so I can stop wanting to know.

If you were not eligible for the last email I'm afraid you'll have to wait until the next batch as we can't service everyone individually.

You were on the list, and the email was sent from here. Maybe you at some point clicked "never receive emails from Paradox" in an earlier mail? Or it must have been spam filtered. Tried sending it once more however.

Hei Björn.

Thank you very much. Got the email about an hour ago. Like some others it went to my spam folder. Anyway thanks again for your help!

I didn't get the email too, had 10 signups for a long time... I registered with my gmail account (username: kamdavel) and hope that Google is not stealing my bonuses! ;)

So just a quick question, if we have more friends signed up now than when we got our email, will we receive the extra rewards at a later date or was the email like a deadline?

There's a new Icon that we could receive under the MyGames tab named "EU IV: Call to Arms event".

Where can we find the respective code? Or will it be send afterwards in the next "campaign" e-mail?

There's a new Icon that we could receive under the MyGames tab named "EU IV: Call to Arms event".

Where can we find the respective code? Or will it be send afterwards in the next "campaign" e-mail?

Huh, I don't see that icon there yet...

What code? It's not actually a game, it's just a reward for doing the signup.