Information regarding the Europa Universalis IV Call to Arms incentives! *UPDATED*

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I got into this a little late, the 22nd of this month and i qualify for the first of the rewards. Am I still going to get those rewards or was I too late?

Wow, I would of never thought to look under that new promotion tab!!!! Paradox maybe you can warn people about g-mail sending it there?

Also i am sorry and ashamed that i registered in 2007 and I do not have more of your awesome games under my belt, but I did pre-order EU IV

Last edited:
I have CK2 that I bought through Gamer's Gate. If I buy EU4 through Steam, will there be any compatibility problems with CK2? Will I be able to convert CK2 games?
This question is nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Please ask in the appropriate thread or start your own. Thank you.

Still haven't received my rewards... not even in promotions.
is that because I'm using gmail?

I signed up a while ago but lost the email wit the link to recruit my friends, what can I do ?? :/

Edit : nevermind found it !

If anyone is wondering, just check your status and change the link from :
signup.europauniversalis4.com/status/ to signup.europauniversalis4.com/r/

Last edited:
Did the call to arms 5-recruit DLC change in mid July?

Can I put my Call To Arms link in my forum profile ("my website url") or will I get in trouble?

I don't know about them handing out the rewards after they release the game, if that's what you mean by retroactively. But if you re-read the first post in this thread, they will be handing these rewards out twice, once at the end of July, and once just prior to the game release. So I guess you've still got time.