• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's awesome!

I know this isn't some kind of huge award event but I had to say I'm quite happy of getting WritAAR of the Week.
I started lurking at AAR's since 2015, until this year I bought Darkest Hour and tried my first AAR (Beneath the Sun) but I found it quite hard to write, I chose to embark on this project as recently I started liking some groups from Korea and that made me research about the country, when I found their rich and so interesting history I decided to try an AAR.

My first idea was Kaiserreich, however, I know I wouldn't be able to win the Korean Revolution haha and I didn't want to be a puppet. (Also, modding Kaiserreich to go beyond 1963 would be a huge challenge for me) so eventually; NWO was the choice.
Anyways, I over-extended as the KPA supply lines in my AAR, haha ;)

Thanks once again for all your kind words, the nomination and reading my AAR.

I'd like to nominate @RV-Ye for his excellent Republic of Korea AAR. Not only is RV-Ye bringing some attention to a rarely played part of the world in Darkest Hour, but he's also writing an immersive AAR in a non-native language for him/herself. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the nomination! I appreciate it very much ^^
I'm glad you like my AAR, recently I was watching yours, my knowledge of pre-1800 is quite non-existent haha so I tend to avoid those as I get quite confused, but yours seems so interesting :p
Thanks for your kind words ^^
Excellent choice. Very many congratulations @RV-Ye
I'm very thankful ^^
Thanks! :)
Thanks! :D
Thanks ^^

Apologies, random question...
So I nominate someone else in one week, right?

Apologies, random question...
So I nominate someone else in one week, right?
Indeed. To avoid re-nominating someone who has won the awaard recently the first post lists all winners, both by date and alphabetical order.

Congratulations!

Not sure if I can already post the one that I chose, but I'm doing so as perhaps I won't be able to log for some time (Quite unsure tbh) :p so here it is.

I nominate @diskoerekto for his brilliant AAR.

Trek Wars: The Final Frontier Strikes Back

I've always found quite interesting the Boer groups in South Africa, their culture and development and this AAR took my attention when I saw it.
:p
So, congratulations for it @diskoerekto you deserve it. ^^

Well done, @diskoerekto, great to see you get this my friend.

Congratulations @diskoerekto! An interesting choice of country.:)

And sorry that I missed your nomination @RV-Ye: Belated congratulations! In fact, a quick look at your AAR made me start up Darkest Hour again.;)

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Not sure if I can already post the one that I chose, but I'm doing so as perhaps I won't be able to log for some time (Quite unsure tbh) :p so here it is.

I nominate @diskoerekto for his brilliant AAR.

Trek Wars: The Final Frontier Strikes Back

I've always found quite interesting the Boer groups in South Africa, their culture and development and this AAR took my attention when I saw it.
:p
So, congratulations for it @diskoerekto you deserve it. ^^

Thank you very much for this honour; this has been a first for me here so I am very grateful about this. I am happy that you find my AAR interesting and liked my writing.

Congratulations @diskoerekto! An interesting choice of country.:)
Very many congratulations @diskoerekto
Congratulations!
Congrats!
Well done, @diskoerekto, great to see you get this my friend.

Thank you all for your good wishes and your support. Some of you I already know from the comments section in the AAR, and I hope all become readers of it :) Special thanks to all who participate in the comments section which keeps things alive, and my friend @Bullfilter for encouraging me to start an AAR in the first place. Finally, thanks again to everyone who reads and enjoys it. I'm happy to be a part of this community :).

As for my nomination, please check out the writAAR of the interesting Kaiserreich AAR, @SibCDC . It is the second Kaiserreich AAR that I'm ever reading, and his take along with the flavor of the mod makes it a great read. Take a look at In Flanders Fields: A Kaiserreich AAR as Belgium I think you'll like it. Congratulations already :)

Very many congratulations @SibCDC