• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
VOTE JM

What could possibly go wrong?

Just so people are aware then the troll thread has been closed and there is a chance that people will be mysteriously dropping from the game due to time in the forum slammer.

Also I think the 'Litz of the East is at least partially faking it.
The ban would be totally worth it though. Even for those of us for whom bans last weeks and months ;)

Don't mind me. Just actually noticed this part of the forum. I used to love WW games so I'm putting a message here to follow the game. I'd love to join the next game or to sub if needed.
Welcome. If possible then please write in colour when you aren't actively playing in a game.

To get on the sub list you normally say sub, though Canadien probably should be able to grasp your intention from that post.

The ban would be totally worth it though. Even for those of us for whom bans last weeks and months ;)
Why would it be worth it?

Why wait?

(Not for the faint of heart)
c7kWz_7gafl7ssWiRLedKl3rhLtJyiTCPqZlGyB5bfA.jpg
That Sweden...

Still waiting for a post from Capage if we want a N0 in 3 hours.

Don't mind me. Just actually noticed this part of the forum. I used to love WW games so I'm putting a message here to follow the game. I'd love to join the next game or to sub if needed.

Good to hear from you. I'll keep that in mind.

Votecount for the pointless shamvote.

Arkasas: 2

Jeray2000 [48]
narref [82]

BlackCrown: 2
Alynkio [57]
A Landy [68]

Jeray2000: 1
BlackCrown [49]

Comm Cody: 1
Audren [59]

Wagonlitz: 1
Arkasas [60]
Audren: 1
Comm Cody [71]
Jacksonian Missionary: 1
ramius3443 [81]

Last edited:
ZUN WILLS IT THAT COLESLAW RHYMER WINS

UNVOTE CODY
VOTE ARKANSAS

Haven'
t played in a long time but I know I cannot fail with this one.

VOTE ARKANSAS

Are you still mad over that time we were lovers and I never told you I was a wolf?

Unfortunately, without a post from Capage I can't move on with N0 at the moment. Thus, Night 0 will fall exactly 24 hours from now, and Day 1 will happen 24 hours after that.

All in favor of a D1 lynch of capage?

We are in the EUROs final!!!!!!

Sweet merciful gods...

Really thought you were talking about some weird Werewolf tournament hosted by Euro.