• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll keep this up another day or so and after that I'll start sending out invites.

In since a certain someone ruined my chances of subbing back into the big.

I'm back.
Had broken computer.
Apologies.
In as Ottoturks best Green.

Also just gonna point out that that map is impossible (on opening post) considering that none of the surrounding nations have changed from Day 1 and Trebizond has max of all monarch points.

Our GM seems to have gone AFK.

YEah, sorry, I've been busy and got sick for the second time in the last 3 weeks, which is quite irritating. In any case, I'll try to get invitations up before I leave for work today.

So am I reading it right that the auter can't get the same villager trice?

They can. It's the only way I figure it would stay balanced.

Still need two more people before we can start in earnest. Hoping to get them tomorrow

Last edited:
TBH, my preliminary assessment of this setup is that assuming even moderately competent goodie play, this setup favors the village much more strongly than the standard Lite setup.
Yep. Will be fun to try though.

TBH, my preliminary assessment of this setup is that assuming even moderately competent goodie play, this setup favors the village much more strongly than the standard Lite setup.

It's a fair point. I would say that baddies can better exploit this setup too though, so it might balance out.

Last edited:
Alright, great. That should bring us to 17. Roles will go out shortly.

Roles are out. For reference, here is what the role text is.

You are a World Conquest Auteur (Inquisitor). It is your goal to defeat the Border Gore Enthusiasts and make your map a beautiful single colour. To this end, you have a 50% chance of getting the name of a random villager every night. You may get the same name twice.

You are a Map Painter (Villager). It is your goal to defeat the Border Gore Enthusiasts and paint a happy little map. Good luck.

You are the Border Gore Enthusiasts (Wolves). It is your job to crush the budding map painters. You win by achieving parity with the other players. You are given a single hunt every night to help you achieve this task. Good luck.

If I receive a post from everyone within the next 22 hours, Night 0 falls at 14:30 EDT on August 3rd, 2017.