• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Let's paint a happy little map

Also I believe we have 4 relatively new players this game, so welcome to all of you as well. :)

I don't think the border gore people are all that bad, the real threat is those World Conquerers. We can't paint our maps if they conquer us, I say we form a coalition against those filthy Conquerors! At least border gore can be considered a painfully beautiful art, what worth is there in a one color canvas

Just so people are aware then the troll thread has been closed and there is a chance that people will be mysteriously dropping from the game due to time in the forum slammer.

Also I think the 'Litz of the East is at least partially faking it.

Wagon's made a good point. I actually also participated in the thread, if I end up being put in the slammer this game may end up being delayed.

How long would we have to wait? A couple of days?

I don't know. It would depend on what the mods decided. I don't think I did anything all that bad, I didn't participate that much, and it would be my first infraction. In any case, if it's an issue, I'll let you know.

48 hours. Though note nothing is certain and we shouldn't really discuss it. Merely wanted to make people aware that there's a risk some players or the GM might go silent for 48 hours.

Queue jumping? Silly Brits! You mean cutting in line ;)
Really, that trolling thread was far more lighthearted than it could of been :confused:, only Adamgerd seemed to be getting legitimately upset.
I don't think the border gore people are all that bad, the real threat is those World Conquerers. We can't paint our maps if they conquer us, I say we form a coalition against those filthy Conquerors! At least border gore can be considered a painfully beautiful art, what worth is there in a one color canvas
Defending the wolves!

VOTE BLACKCROWN

BY ZUN ITS TIME TO BLOB

VOTE CODY

I have to say, Wagon, while we may have our occasional, largely comic differences, I think comparing you to Adamgerd is moderately absurd. You actually live on this planet, after all.

In related news,

Vote Wagonlitz