Werewolf CLXXXV: Gay Pride Parade in Swedish suburb with anti-racist and Islamist threat.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yikes I apologize, we can start 20 minutes late right?

You can be a sub though!
Yay! Okay. Sub.

Also this is such a weird concept even though it's true. It's just really inherently funny, like a ninja pirate zombie sorceror banshee tarantula robot.

It would be really awesome if being gay became such a massive part of Swedish culture that it was like an actual nationalist issue, you know?

Everyone's gonna be gay one day. It'll be National Gay Day, and President Malia Obama will have destroyed America.

Everyone's gonna be gay one day. It'll be National Gay Day, and President Malia Obama will have destroyed America.

How else will we deal with the Goobacks takin err jobs!

How else will we deal with the Goobacks takin err jobs!
Goobacks? Am I right in assuming it is some kind of slur? Against who? (All my dictionaries including my English-English one failed me on that.)

Goobacks? Am I right in assuming it is some kind of slur? Against who? (All my dictionaries including my English-English one failed me on that.)

People from the future. It's from south park btw.

Last edited:
Yay! Okay. Sub.

Also this is such a weird concept even though it's true. It's just really inherently funny, like a ninja pirate zombie sorceror banshee tarantula robot.

It would be really awesome if being gay became such a massive part of Swedish culture that it was like an actual nationalist issue, you know?
That's what i thought too...

she'll be gay married to Chelsea.

The Democrats want to tax us all to death and make it legal for a man to marry his own dog.

Dogs are people too! Rah rah rah!

Also, Chelsea Manning?

Chelsea Clinton. You might have heard of her, her mother is running for President, her father was President... kids these days.

Dogs are people too! Rah rah rah!

Also, Chelsea Manning?
Chelsea's no longer manning, so it wouldn't be gay marriage, technically.

Yay! Okay. Sub.

Funnily enough that was the last theme I tried before giving up. This was going to be the thread picture:

timestable-1017x1125.jpg

she'll be gay married to Chelsea.

The Democrats want to tax us all to death and make it legal for a man to marry his own dog.
How high a tax rate is tax you to death? Because I think you should be glad you aren't living in Scandinavia if you are afraid of being taxed to death. Here in Denmark if you make more than about 90 000 $ a year you will have to pay something like 60% in direct taxes and after indirect taxes you probably end up having paid something like 75-80% in taxes... Though the conservatives and the liberal alliance wants to lower the taxes for the highest incomes; they are just the only ones who want to and they don't have a majority