Werewolf CLXXXV: Gay Pride Parade in Swedish suburb with anti-racist and Islamist threat.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
sub

Either get this show on the road or kill it.

So the Lite game is probably going to have more players than this, and it hasn't even filled up yet? (Totally not a shameless plug).

You're a mad, mad man, Panzer.

Oh myyyy!

Actually, changing my RP to George Takei.

Also, I will RP as a dutchgay.

All Role PMs are out. (In theory, if you did not receive one, please PM me to let me know).

You may now start sham-voting. The game will start tomorrow(2/8/15) at 17:00 GMT provided everyone posts in this thread at least once before that. Failing that, the game will start the next day, on 3/8/15.

Please note:

The addition of the feminist role.
The fact that cultists are just wolves by another name(mostly).
The fact that this is a 15-man big that doesn't take itself too seriously, and neither should you! Just have fun, people.

I am allergic to fun.

All Role PMs are out. (In theory, if you did not receive one, please PM me to let me know).

You may now start sham-voting. The game will start tomorrow(2/8/15) at 17:00 GMT provided everyone posts in this thread at least once before that. Failing that, the game will start the next day, on 3/8/15.

Please note:

The addition of the feminist role.
The fact that cultists are just wolves by another name(mostly).
The fact that this is a 15-man big that doesn't take itself too seriously, and neither should you! Just have fun, people.

I hosted a game like this once, don't uh remember it going too well.

Vote Fun

I hosted a game like this once, don't uh remember it going too well.

Should just note that this shouldn't be taken to mean the game isn't balanced. I did honestly try my best to get the balance right, but with only 15 people the random elements that always exist could very easily swing it either way, and let's leave it at that until he game is over.

Last edited: