• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You guys are being led by a wolf to a trap...
giphy.gif

Uh, when is the deadline? Liek five hours from now?
Remember Daylight savings. Britain isn't on GMT atm, but BST.

4 hours 12 minutes

If everyone has voted randomly Day 1, then all villager votes day 2 are effectively random in their odds of finding a wolf. The wolves would have leaked no information as to who is a wolf, so the villagers would have no real information to analyze. You cannot get information from nothing, wolves need to leak information for the village to make non-random votes.

If a wolf voting with an algorythm is not actually voting truly randomly, and is in fact more likely to vote villager than wolf, then you can analyze their vote. You just ignore their claim that they've voted randomly, and look at who they voted for and whether those people were goodies/baddies.
I think you are misunderstanding me.

you shouldn't edit posts either if you're voting. Best to post again with your vote - the GM can easily miss the edit (editing posts with votes is prohibited anyway, you'll get a pass as a new player but you shouldn't be doing that)
It's not actually against the rules. But it can be missed easily and in any case then it's very likely to get you lynched, especailly if you do ti close to deadline.

Also, it's only post with votes in them which are critical. All other posts you can edit just fine, though as mentioned you do risk people not seeing the edit.

Remember Daylight savings. Britain isn't on GMT atm, but BST.
Yeah no I completely screwed up my calculations :oops: sorry marty (at least I made the deadline appear to be earlier than it actually was, which is the sense in which the least harm is done)

It's not actually against the rules. But it can be missed easily and in any case then it's very likely to get you lynched, especailly if you do ti close to deadline.

Also, it's only post with votes in them which are critical. All other posts you can edit just fine, though as mentioned you do risk people not seeing the edit.
Yeah I wanted to say that you shouldn't edit posts with votes in them or add a vote in a post with an edit, but the wording wasn't great

Day 1
Day 1 Final Votecount:

Emperor Ike: 6
Alynkio[261 nepechri -> 274]
Hax[199 Reis -> 264 LatinKaiser -> 284]
Wagonlitz[215 LatinKaiser -> 287]
Avernite[184 Sleepyhead -> 263 Emperor Ike -> 281 Euro -> 290]
Sleepyhead[221 Dedonus -> 291]
Yvanoff[187 Hax -> 295]

Euro: 5
Chieron[198]
Arkasas[230]
Jiu Jiujiu[256]
Claude LC[262]
Emperor Ike[239 Claude -> 297]

LatinKaiser: 3
Johho[217]
Andre Bolkonsky[240]
nepechri[207 Beartjah -> 267]

Hax: 3
Ironhide[197]
LlywelynII[193 Dedonus -> 252]
Jeray[186 Jacksonian Missionary -> 265]

humancalculator: 2
Tamius[223]
Dedonus[185 Chieron -> 235]

Avernite: 2
Chefjones[192]
Jacksonian Missionary[218]

Wagonlitz: 2
alxeu[194]
LatinKaiser[200 LlywelynII -> 224]

nepechri: 2
TheFatWombat[210]
Euro[208 Beartjah -> 211]

Dedonus: 1
Reis[228]

LlywelynII: 1
De Chatillon[212]

Jeray: 1
MarcoRossolini[271]

Sleepyhead: 1
Beartjah[204]

Claude LC: 1
Capibara[188]

Not Voted: 2 :(
@humancalculator
@marty99

Any objections?

oh crap i forgot to vote didn't I
Convincing story.

I guess it beats humancalculator! But voting him again won't do much more, and we may yet kick you into action ;)

Vote marty99

okay I'm gonna just make sure I have a vote today. I will aim to put more thoguht in

Vote chefjones

So what do people think? We go after the train that steamrolled Ike? or one of the three people who got saved?

Placeholder vote for Avernite since a) he was part of the train and b) knows better than to completely ignore both sets of fishy mcfishfaces to run after marty. I'm open to Chefjones's point about Hax and the others.

Day 1 Final Votecount:

Emperor Ike: 6
Alynkio[261 nepechri -> 274]
Hax[199 Reis -> 264 LatinKaiser -> 284]
Wagonlitz[215 LatinKaiser -> 287]
Avernite[184 Sleepyhead -> 263 Emperor Ike -> 281 Euro -> 290]

Sleepyhead[221 Dedonus -> 291]
Yvanoff[187 Hax -> 295]

Euro: 5
Chieron[198]
Arkasas[230]
Jiu Jiujiu[256]
Claude LC[262]
Emperor Ike[239 Claude -> 297]

LatinKaiser: 3
Johho[217]
Andre Bolkonsky[240]
nepechri[207 Beartjah -> 267]

Hax: 3
Ironhide[197]
LlywelynII[193 Dedonus -> 252]
Jeray[186 Jacksonian Missionary -> 265]

humancalculator: 2
Tamius[223]
Dedonus[185 Chieron -> 235]

Avernite: 2
Chefjones[192]
Jacksonian Missionary[218]

Wagonlitz: 2
alxeu[194]
LatinKaiser[200 LlywelynII -> 224]

nepechri: 2
TheFatWombat[210]
Euro[208 Beartjah -> 211]

Dedonus: 1
Reis[228]

LlywelynII: 1
De Chatillon[212]

Jeray: 1
MarcoRossolini[271]

Sleepyhead: 1
Beartjah[204]

Claude LC: 1
Capibara[188]

Not Voted: 2 :(
@humancalculator
@marty99

So what do people think? We go after the train that steamrolled Ike? or one of the three people who got saved?

Placeholder vote for Avernite since a) he was part of the train and b) knows better than to completely ignore both sets of fishy mcfishfaces to run after marty. I'm open to Chefjones's point about Hax and the others.

Don't place your vote inside text. Make your vote clearer for the GM.

Sometimes those steam trains work (for some reason mostly when EURO starts them) and at least it got rid of the TIE. If anything I think baddies usually try to avoid drawing attention to themselves so I would start at some throw-away voter like, like, looks at the end of the vote count, like

vote Capibara

It's not like we had cases, being as it was day 1. Rehashing the same non-argument to go after Hax, Euro, or LK today would be lame.

index.php

Support for mass death and pandemic is strong in Mereen!

It warms my lipid bilayer to see so many vectors going out in support of spreading the good news.

Vote Marty

A promising new vector.

Unofficial Vote Count​
marty99:
Avernite [310]
EUROO7 [319]

Hax:
Chefjones [311]

Chefjones:
marty99 [312]

Avernite:
Llywelynll [313]