• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Of course, the odds are pretty decent that one of you is preparing to snipe, so *insert shrug here*. Should've killed Sleepy earlier.

Of course, the odds are pretty decent that one of you is preparing to snipe, so *insert shrug here*. Should've killed Sleepy earlier.
I don't understand your obsession with getting Sleepy; he made a nice analysis - it was wrong on the first choices, but it was a nice analysis all the same.

Instead of an outed wolf? Puh-lease.

Why are you trying to kill what looks like a suicidal cultist instead of a more than likely wolf? We already saw one sorc scanning wolf.

Instead of an outed wolf? Puh-lease.

Why are you trying to kill what looks like a suicidal cultist instead of a more than likely wolf? We already saw one sorc scanning wolf.
Because the wolves will be hunting for wolves tonight; Caillean is a good lynch in any case, the wolves might take care of the near-sure wolf for us but certainly aren't gonna eat Caillean.

I don't understand your obsession with getting Sleepy; he made a nice analysis - it was wrong on the first choices, but it was a nice analysis all the same.
K-59 can still be a cultist or sorcerer, and horny was among the three most likely baddies I listed.

K-59 can still be a cultist or sorcerer, and horny was among the three most likely baddies I listed.
Nah, K-5 is not a cultist, the guild scanned him.

Could be a sorc. But sorc-spy would be way overpriced.

Ah, so Hax is red?

No, I'm just happy.

quQNFG2.png

Congratulations to Hax and Sleepy, that was well played. At least I was right about everything in the end.

Xarkan the sorc powered, healing powered werewolf of the Lucifer pack is lynched

Having reached parity, the Antichrist pack rises up and slaughters the village. Congratulations to the winners:

Sleepyhead the distiller werewolf

Emperor Ike the damsel in distress werewolf
Caillean the alderman ghost whisperer cultist
Hax the Spiritually Attuned, ex-priestly powered, ex-sorc powered, ex-zombie hunter, sorcerer

Very well played especially in the end!

Holy that sorceror had WAY too many pickpoints :eek:

Cograts for pulling it off though.

Thank you everyone for your participation in this game! I am glad that there was only ever need for one sub and that was announced ahead of time, in spite of the game being set in the busy holiday season. I really apologize for my abscence for most of the game. In my defense what has been going on with me is not something I could have ever predicted, or else I would not have hosted in the first place. I am glad I still managed to finish the game.

I knew Sleepy's list was bullcrap.

He was supposed to be scanned the night Xarkan hunted the seer. :(