• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We need wolves dead, though, not cultists. Cultists are a bonus kill at this point.

Yeah, this. I appreciate you confirming that Caillean is indeed bad, evil and naughty, though.

I wish I could do this later, but I am leaving work now and may not be around for near-deadline. I had one shot of sorc powers that I used on Caillean, and he turned up cultist. I also have a shot of healing powers if the JL wants someone protected.

Caillean is a cultist

Vote Caillean
Question, why did you take sorc scan over priest scan? They cost as much.

Robber(Doppelganger): Once through the course of the game this envious Person can choose to rob a player of all his traits and demote him to basic goodie/baddie role (villager/cultist). The Envious person will be given all the victim's traits, including hidden ones. The robber's role, however, will not change. In the update it will be made public that a robbery has taken place during the night and who the victim was but not who the Robber was.
Okay how exactly are we getting Avenite has to be good from this? He obviously can't be a wolf, so not a lynch target, but people are acting like he is cleared....

Xarkan: 2
Sleepyhead (1395)
Ike

Ike: 2
Avernite (1396)
Arkasas

Caillean: 2
Hax
Xarkan

Arkasas: 1
Caillean

not voting:
@k-59

I wish I could do this later, but I am leaving work now and may not be around for near-deadline. I had one shot of sorc powers that I used on Caillean, and he turned up cultist. I also have a shot of healing powers if the JL wants someone protected.

Caillean is a cultist

Vote Caillean

Yes it's true, you're totally right. But the thing is, both packs knew my role for some days now, so you can claim sorc powers, but you might be a wolf too. And since I also have the alderman trait, good luck lynching me ;)

@Panzer activate alderman

Vote Xarkan

@Avernite @k-59 looks like we have to lynch her

unvote Ike
vote Caillean

I would argue that killing a known baddie at this stage would be better because we are dangerously close to parity.
Well we're probably below parity, the only reason we're alive is because the packs are eachother's worst enemy.

And sacrificing a cultie to save a wolf therefore also makes perfect sense; ike and xarkan being first in the running and all makes outing Caillean to save you or ike a perfectly valid wolf strategy at this point.

Yes it's true, you're totally right. But the thing is, both packs knew my role for some days now, so you can claim sorc powers, but you might be a wolf too. And since I also have the alderman trait, good luck lynching me ;)

@Panzer activate alderman

Vote Xarkan
Man, baddie alderman is too powerful. If you are red pack (which by the guessed makeup you probably are) , I think you guys have it in the bag.

Although you could be bullshitting to save your wolves from being hung. Who knows.

Well. I suppose the risk of not voting Caillean is pretty high with Alderman, on closer thought. I think Ike or Xarkan is bad, but I'm not 100% sure both are, and Caillean admits being 100% bad.

So:
UNvote Ike, Vote Caillean

Anyway, if we're still playing tomorrow, we should contemplate where Sleepy and Ike have gone.