• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You as well
Althroughtif you permit my question.
What did you do ? I remember you as perfectly normal player.
it was mostly self imposed exile as after my epic failures at GMing i left in shame for a while
also from what I understand messages in OT no longer count towards message count

In

Also people be aware that the deadline almost certainly will change mid game. Though people probably will forget, like every year.

I am preemptively announcing that I am quitting this game if Wagon mentions time zones at any point.

For a second I thought this was a literal "Come to Stockholm and play WW live at PDXCON".

IN as Huey Long cosplayer

I am preemptively announcing that I am quitting this game if Wagon mentions time zones at any point.
I won't do that then.

Couple of announcements:

I'm adding the leader trait to the rules, I forgot to do it after I didn't use it last game I hosted.

Sign up deadline will be extended 3 hours, which means that new players will be welcomed until tomorrow at 4:30 p.m. Central Time, so if you have friends, family or acquaintances who have expressed even remote interest in playing Werewolf, this is the time to invite them.

Hmmmnn this does look normal roles..

Thanks for the invite.

IN

In as an HoI-4-denialist

Hearts of Iron 3 is the last Hearts of Iron.

I still love playing HOI 1. Just does it for me.
I'm in 1942 at moment, Italians are actually doing something towards the cause which is a surprise, My fleets are keeping the USA at bay and beating back the Russians. Happy Days

Are we allowed to talk about that?

(Fun fact: The last time I said "Are we allowed to talk about that?" when someone was mentioning something I thought was against rules, I was banned for a week by blade!)
Wit, is East vs West actually banned? I can understand if people were trolling excessively, but that seems a bit much.