• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And the game would still be on if we had lynched Ayeshteni and shot Panzer. Quite dispiriting...

*insert shrug here*

I nominate you to make the next Lite. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Surprised that Storm and Claude turned out to be villagers, more so the latter than the former. They never contacted Ramius with a claim, which is usually wolfish. Either way I'm very confused as to why a witness and a hunter never contacted the JL, that would have been very useful to know.

This. I totally forgot that I was a hunter. I went along for majority of the game thinking I was just a 6th-in-command villager, so I didn't have anything to prove to anyone that I deserve some saving. I thought that I will just make my way throughout the game proving that I am a good villager who makes good cases/lynches. But yeah, learned a lesson from this game about contacting an obvious goodie.

Last night, I thought there wasn't any JL, so I started desperately PM-ing alynkio, ramius and Claude, trying to coordinate a singular lynch target. I told alynkio that I was just a 6th-in-command villager, until Capi PM-ed me to remind me that I actually had the Hunter trait. :oops::oops::oops: When the majority was on Aye, I was about to set a Hunter shot on Arky. Then the outing occurred.

Good play by the Ubi wolves - well done on coordinating the entire set up for this very last day! You deserve the win! ;);)

The non-voters were really annoying and I am glad we did a big CAWZ sweep in Day 6. I really enjoyed playing with the rest of the active players - it was really enjoyable! :cool::cool:

Thanks Capi for the entertaining GM! Well done, I really enjoyed the game! :D:D

Congrats to the yellows! I was hoping on joining the pack seeing how mine was.. Alas scanned and outed again.
Thank God I only read this after the update, you triggered me to Hell and back with that post.
I meant every word of it and I told the pack that you do this every game on day one.

I meant every word of it and I told the pack that you do this every game on day one.
On day one? I really don't remember well enough, but that does sound like awful tunneling if it's true.

By the way @alxeu that was cold, sacrificing JM. Didn't expect that, and honestly that was the only reason why I didn't vote you afterwards. Seeing as he wasn't very active anyway, well played :D

On day one? I really don't remember well enough, but that does sound like awful tunneling if it's true.
No idea whether it's true you do it, but Sleepy at least thinks you do. He genuinely told use pretty much ASAP that he wanted you hunted ASAP as he thought you would end up tunneling on him.

Sounds exhausting! (Thanks for GMing this one, Mr. Capi! ;)) I am a busy man, however, with housemates to take to court (yes, you read that right :rolleyes:) Also, my deadline could only conceivably be 00:00 GMT. (Thanks to daylight savings I can do this, instead of 01:00)

Still, I do have an idea for a theme, and will have more time during the weekend. If no one else has a lite up by Late Friday night, I'll host one.

By the way @alxeu that was cold, sacrificing JM. Didn't expect that, and honestly that was the only reason why I didn't vote you afterwards. Seeing as he wasn't very active anyway, well played :D

As I said, I saw the switch proposed, and I was fully focusing on the action in the thread.

It is a common failing of mine to know I am the wolf, but forget who my packmates are. :oops:

I voted Jackson because I forgot he was my packmate, but at least it worked out, in the end.

As I said, I saw the switch proposed, and I was fully focusing on the action in the thread.

It is a common failing of mine to know I am the wolf, but forget who my packmates are. :oops:

I voted Jackson because I forgot he was my packmate, but at least it worked out, in the end.

A failing? Nah. That's just your inner aedan throwing inactive packmates under the bus :cool:

And honestly, if you really forget who your packmates are, that makes you quite an unreadable wolf. Even if you might end up killing off your pack sometimes.

Time for aftergame comments:

First of all, for the sake of honesty and transparency, let me tell you all about a mistake I made early in the game: brovahkiin scanned johho888 on the very first day. On the second day he scanned Arkasas, who was a wolf, not a cultist and here is where the error comes: I told him Arkasas was a wolf instead of a villager, as it should've been. Damage control was slow and so brovahkiin saw the message and contacted Arkasas. That's the reason he subbed out. Either way I decided to proceed and the game turned out good despite this. The fact that the goodies had a chance to win until almost the end proves this, had it been not for all the non-voters.

Thing is, johho got very lucky: his three scans were Panzer, E_L and alxeu. Had I not screwed up, he would have scanned storm next and the Ubisoft Pack would've been decimated from Day 4 onwards. Unfortunately that wasn't the case and I'm truly sorry for this. At least this means I won't make that mistake again.

Now to other information:

What the hell with all the non-voters??!? As alynkio has already pointed out, had people shown up at least to cast a vote, game would've been very different. For future games I host, I won't be so lenient with people who sub in for non-voters and then don't vote themselves.

Even with all this, I enjoyed the game, specially the last three days. It was really fun watching the baddies coordinate the outing, leaderlynch and hunt on the last day and the goodies trying to mount a defense across half a dozen different PMs.

I would really want to host another big in the future, so start GMing new bigs, people, so I can GM again with more than two games of difference.

Any other question you might have please feel free to ask.
[/QUOTE]
I'll be honest I subbed out because I thought that when you said you messed up you meant that arkasas was actually a village not a wolf, and not that I wouldn't albe able to tell with sorc scans that he was a wolf. I could have sworn sorcs could detect wolfs as otherwise it would be all but impossible to find a pack but I guess thats the point.
Regardless I enjoyed watching my replacement play an excellent game and I look foward to the next big

Congrats to the yellows! I was hoping on joining the pack seeing how mine was.. Alas scanned and outed again.

Yeah unfortunately for you you were scanned day 1, before even I came into contact with Aedan.

I'll be honest I subbed out because I thought that when you said you messed up you meant that arkasas was actually a village not a wolf, and not that I wouldn't albe able to tell with sorc scans that he was a wolf. I could have sworn sorcs could detect wolfs as otherwise it would be all but impossible to find a pack but I guess thats the point.
Regardless I enjoyed watching my replacement play an excellent game and I look foward to the next big

Did you sub out because you couldn't in good conscience continue playing the game upon receiving information that you shouldn't have? And when you do, wouldn't Aye receive the same information as well (I might be wrong, not too sure how subbing works)?

Did you sub out because you couldn't in good conscience continue playing the game upon receiving information that you shouldn't have? And when you do, wouldn't Aye receive the same information as well (I might be wrong, not too sure how subbing works)?
No I subbed.out because I thought I'd outed myself as a result of capi's mistake and needed to walk away before I said something I couldn't take back

as otherwise it would be all but impossible to find a pack but I guess thats the point.
That's the point. Sorcs should ahve a hard time hooking up with a pack sans an outing.

No I subbed.out because I thought I'd outed myself as a result of capi's mistake and needed to walk away before I said something I couldn't take back
You are aware that you just turned a very honourable thing into a cover your arse inhonourable thing?

That's the point. Sorcs should ahve a hard time hooking up with a pack sans an outing.

You are aware that you just turned a very honourable thing into a cover your arse inhonourable thing?
I didn't think it was honorable, I was really pissed and needed to sub before I screamed at people
I never claimed to have done it for honorable reasons, you assumed.
I did it because I was about to rant at arkasas and he didn't deserve that

Hey guys, wanna join a lite?

2006BE8817.jpg

Welcome to Athens in the 5th Century BCE, the birthplace of Western poetry, drama, philosophy, democracy and all sorts of lovely things that we rightly celebrate to this day! Here, political decisions are made after speeches and debate in the assembly. The ability to persuade one’s fellow citizens with one’s rhetorical prowess is or before the judges in the courts is greatly esteemed. Not all of the citizens giving speeches do so in accordance with justice and the good, however; instead their speeches are motivated by their lust for gold, or power, or public esteem! After all, if one has the skills of a master orator, despite knowing nothing at all about accounting, horsemanship, medicine, or pastry making, by making speeches about the just and the unjust one can bend the wills of the finest doctors, accountants, pastry chefs, and make them into your slaves! Mmm…. Pastries!

As devoted Athenian citizens, you understand that these self-serving rhetoricians pose a great risk to health of the polis and the state of the souls of its citizens. These demagogues turn the souls of the masses towards the desire of base things instead of towards the just and the good! They encourage the state to commit of barbarities against the inhabitants of Lesbos or ill-considered invasions of Sicily. But... these sly orators are a subtle bunch and they can often seem as though they indeed possess true wisdom, when in fact their seeming is simply artifice! The only way to determine who is a true philosopher, who devotes him/herself to the look of being, and who is a vile sophist, running off into the darkness of non-being with his imitative art, is by engaging them in probing dialogue and putting their ideas to the test! Once identified, you must waste no time in persuading one's fellow citizens to ostracize this scourge. One cannot simply hope for a divine Seer to rid the polis of this scourge! You, the citizens of the polis and true philosophers, must do this yourself! Should you fail, the sophists are sure to corrupt the polis in all kinds of terrible ways and put the true philosophers to death!

WELCOME TO WEREWOLF LITE CDX

SOPHISTRY!

JOIN NOW!