• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I remember the exact day I first signed up for a game, August 3, 2013. And haven't missed a game since, nor have I ever been subbed out. I also think I've only ever missed a vote once.

How many years is it since I started playing?
No idea. But you're getting close to 10 years on the fora.
I dunno about you Tornadoli, but I started in April 2014 with my first game, though I've probably played less quantitatively than you.

Let's not forget like a full 3/4 of my games before my first hiatus I ended up needing to be subbed out of. I wasn't the most active or attentive player.
You really started that soon after me? So you started at the same time as MC? Because he started around April.

I also think I've only ever missed a vote once.
Same goes for me. I've only missed one at most.

You really started that soon after me? So you started at the same time as MC? Because he started around April.

My first game was Council of Trent. :)

My first game was Council of Trent. :)
That was a good game. Valrain's (or whatever his name was) last one IIRC.

That was a good game. Valrain's (or whatever his name was) last one IIRC.

Vainglory, you mean? I'm almost certain he's played in one of the mega-Bigs since.

Mine was a Lite, The Blue and the Gray Wolves, back in 2007. I don't think any of the players who participated in that game are still around, at least in WW.

Mine was a Lite, The Blue and the Gray Wolves, back in 2007. I don't think any of the players who participated in that game are still around, at least in WW.

You are the only currently-active player from that game, though jonti and AOK have made appearances in recent years, and of course j-L serves as the benevolent hand of His Sharpness.

I remember the exact day I first signed up for a game, August 3, 2013. And haven't missed a game since, nor have I ever been subbed out. I also think I've only ever missed a vote once.
You did miss a hunt order in a lite once.

@J. Passepartout
And that's that. Although he's not played in months, I think.

Vainglory, you mean? I'm almost certain he's played in one of the mega-Bigs since.
Vainglory, yes. He might have; not sure.

You are the only currently-active player from that game, though jonti and AOK have made appearances in recent years, and of course j-L serves as the benevolent hand of His Sharpness.
jonti hasn't reappeared since he disappeared 2 or 3 years ago.

@J. Passepartout
And that's that. Although he's not played in months, I think.
Think it's rather years. He hardly has the time anymore. He was in the very first game IIRC.

Vainglory, yes. He might have; not sure.

jonti hasn't reappeared since he disappeared 2 or 3 years ago.

Think it's rather years. He hardly has the time anymore. He was in the very first game IIRC.

I believe jonti made a brief return in a game about a year and a half ago? I know she disappeared early in my Werewolf career, but I thought she had a brief reappearance for a game or two.

I believe jonti made a brief return in a game about a year and a half ago? I know she disappeared early in my Werewolf career, but I thought she had a brief reappearance for a game or two.
He might have returned for a game; not sure. (Probably was I5's monster then.)

Mulish Wag, are you not going to comment on the fact that I started playing werewolf on these forums nearly 8 years ago?
What kind of comment would I make?