• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well here I was thinking it was the manifestation of the concept of the direction west that became President.:p
But do we really need the first name to distinguish in this example? West is a fairly common last name, after all, and people don't habitually use first names besides as a way to distinguish between presidents of the same family. I.E, president Nixon. Not to say that first names are prohibited, just that believing that a manifestation of a philosophical ideal unique to (lol irony/play on words) Western culture is foolish.

By "stun lock," I mean that if the wolf was unable to kill his imprisoner, on the nights he is supposed to hunt, he'd just get stuck being imprisoned forever.
How is that different from the jailer jocking any other ability?
Plus he wouldn't know it was a wolf and hence it would be completely random if he does it. And if he knows it's a wolf why let him leave then. Your argument frankly isn't really that good. Again having wolf and hunter be able to kill jailer (it should be both or none) is a novel idea which I'd like to try, but your argument for why it's necessary for the wolf doesn't hold.

Meant for it to be President Kanye West, but that works, too. :p
Hence why it will be funny playing the other President West.

How is that different from the jailer jocking any other ability?
Plus he wouldn't know it was a wolf and hence it would be completely random if he does it. And if he knows it's a wolf why let him leave then. Your argument frankly isn't really that good. Again having wolf and hunter be able to kill jailer (it should be both or none) is a novel idea which I'd like to try, but your argument for why it's necessary for the wolf doesn't hold.

It isn't.

The idea is that as long as the last wolf of the 2nd pack is alive and neutralized, theoretically the village could prevent half of all hunts indefinitely while taking out the 1st wolf pack.

Basically if the jailer knows who the last wolf of a pack is, the village actually gets a free pass every other night, arguably better for the village long term over just killing the wolf instantly.

I admit they'd have to know if the wolf was the last in it's pack, which is hard enough, but people have, in the past, been able to estimate general pack numbers in games in the past.

I will keep refreshing this page roughly every 10 minutes until the game begins (except when I sleep) just to see the progress, that's how much I can't wait for this game to start.

I will keep refreshing this page roughly every 10 minutes until the game begins (except when I sleep) just to see the progress, that's how much I can't wait for this game to start.

That's basically me while waiting for sign-ups. I'd probably close them early if we got around 30. I'll be sending invitations Friday, regardless, as I'll be done with my finals by then.

That's basically me while waiting for sign-ups. I'd probably close them early if we got around 30. I'll be sending invitations Friday, regardless, as I'll be done with my finals by then.
Starting on a weekend always is a bad idea. Having them close Sunday is a good idea.

Why stop early if we just get to 30? What the record around here for players in a game anyway, somewhere around 60?

Why stop early if we just get to 30? What the record around here for players in a game anyway, somewhere around 60?

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure that was either a marty or johho game, and back before many amongst the old guard left. I doubt I'd be able to get that many people. I said 30 as that is about the amount last game had.

Many among the old guard might return if you asked nicely.

65 IIRC. Was something like that at least.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure that was either a marty or johho game, and back before many amongst the old guard left. I doubt I'd be able to get that many people. I said 30 as that is about the amount last game had.
It was that I5 game which the forum migration broken. I.e. it took place 2.5 years ago.

Many among the old guard might return if you asked nicely.
This. In my experience many poeple return if you ask.

In as Fallout Boy
3jcuiBd.png

Time flies, huh?
Indeed. It's almost 4 years since I first played (IIRC; pretty sure it was late January 2014 and not 2013 I started playing).

I dunno about you Tornadoli, but I started in April 2014 with my first game, though I've probably played less quantitatively than you.

Let's not forget like a full 3/4 of my games before my first hiatus I ended up needing to be subbed out of. I wasn't the most active or attentive player.